First National Conference on Applied Research in Engineering and Information Technology
The papers of this conference have not been posted by the Secretariat for indexing until now.
Conference Subjects: Engineering and Technology
Conference Venue: Qaem Shahr
The indigenous knowledge which is the result of datum and experience collection of local folks and societies in successive generations is a valuable body that should be considered for getting to sustainable development.
Recently the perpetual cooperation of indigenous knowledge and modern academic knowledge has been considered by researchers,managers and plan makers of countries,for comprehensive advancement of human beings,as well as food supply,welfare and security.
- Indigenous Knowledge and sustainable use of nature
- Indigenous Knowledge and biodiversity conservation
- Indigenous Knowledge; religions,sects and biodiversity conservation
- Converging of Indigenous Knowledge and modern sciences for conservation of biodiversity
Sponsored and Indexed by
CIVILICAWe Respect the Science
The conference is sponsored by CIVILICA, and articles will be indexed in CIVILICA and the National Consortium.
- 2020-12-17: Fourth Scientific Conference on Applied Research in Science and Technology in Iran
- 2020-11-02: 5rd international conference on applied research in science and engineering
- 2020-09-22: International Conference on Nanotechnologu & Nanoscience
- 2020-09-21: 2nd International Conference on Interdisciplinary Nanotechnology Studies
- 2020-09-20: The 10th National Congress of the New Technologies in Sustainable Development of Iran
non governmental Univ