Conference Subjects: Theory and Mathematics
Conference Venue: Mashhad
It is a great pleasure to welcome you to the 8th Joint Congress on Fuzzy and Intelligent Systems (CFIS2020), Mashhad, Iran. The CFIS2020 consists of two highly successful conferences, (1) the 19th Iranian Conference on Fuzzy Systems (ICFS2020), and (2) the 17th Conference on Intelligent Systems (CIS2020). This year’s gathering also includes the 4th Conference on Evolutionary Computation and Swarm Intelligence (CECSI2020), all being held as the First Joint Congress on Computational Intelligence (CCI2020). Accordingly, we expect this event to become the largest gathering of the CI community in Iran and the region.
We hope the complementary aspects of these three conferences and their corresponding disciplines will further promote the cross-fertilization of ideas and help solve the complex problems of the modern world. As such, this year’s congress theme is ‘AI-for-Good’ and accordingly is scheduled on the national ‘Good-Deeds’ week. The Congress has both English and Persian sessions. Hence, we hope to have active participation by both Persian-speaking and English-speaking colleagues around the world.
Sponsored and Indexed by
CIVILICAWe Respect the Science
The conference is sponsored by CIVILICA, and articles will be indexed in CIVILICA and the National Consortium.
Secretariat Email: email@example.com
Secretariat Website: Official Website
- 2019-02-13: 9th International Conference on Fuzzy Information and Engineering
- 2017-05-11: The Second National Conference on Meta-Heuristic Algorithms and Their Applications in Engineering and Science
- 2017-05-03: The 10th International Conference of Iranian Operations Research Society
- 2016-08-03: 8th National Conference on Data Envelopment Analysis
- 2015-09-09: 7National Conference on Data Envelopment Analysis