The papers of this conference have not been posted by the Secretariat for indexing until now.
Conference Subjects: General Engineering
Our 6th International Disaster and Risk Conference IDRC(http://idrc.info/) will be held from28 August – 1 September 2016 (7-11Shahrivar 1395)in Davos, Switzerland.
This will be the 10 year anniversary of our biennial IDRC Davos, gathering global leading risk and disaster scientists and expert practitioners.
Building on the strength of its previous editions IDRC Davos 2016 (http://idrc.info/) features a broad scope of topics (http://idrc.info/topics/), disciplines, and stakeholders.
Note: We offer special registration conditions and rates for our participants from I.R. Iran and for the first time the possibility for publishing related abstracts and full paper without participation in the IDRC 2016 Conference.
We welcome abstracts for Oral and Poster Presentations or only Publishing (without participation) in the Conference Proceedings within the overall framework of the IDRC Davos 2016 conference topics (http://idrc.info/topics/).
Deadline for submission for Oral and Poster Presentations: 20 Mai 2016 (30 Ordibehest 95)
Deadline for submission for publishing (without participation): 30 June 2016 (10 Tir 95)
All papers shall address the whole risk cycle, focusing on risk prevention and risk reduction, but also on disaster preparedness, early warning, response and recovery, as well as on risk financing options. Of particular interest are papers addressing the HOW? to transfer, translate and implement knowledge from science into know-how and practical application.
IDRC Davos 2016 contributes to the post-Sendai process and will cover different risk and disaster areas and cross-cutting themes focusing on urban areas and promoting resilience in cities. Submit your abstract now! (http://idrc.info/submission/)
Main topics :
-Natural hazardsTechnological risks
-Environmental/ biological risks
-Sovereign risk financing tools, insurance
-Harmonization of DRR and climate change adaptation
Sponsored and Indexed by
CIVILICAWe Respect the Science
The conference is sponsored by CIVILICA, and articles will be indexed in CIVILICA and the National Consortium.
- 2020-02-24: The 7th National Conference on New research and studies in Geography, Architecture and Urbanism of Iran
- 2019-12-19: The 2nd National Conference on Research and Development in Civil Engineering, Architecture and Modern Urbanism
- 2019-12-17: 4th International Conference and Exhibition on New Findings of Civil, Architectural and Iran Building Industry Ircivil 2019
- 2019-11-26: 8th National Conference on Rainwater Catchment Systems
- 2019-11-11: 1International Conferemce,2Natioanl Conference on knowledge - based Civil, Architecture and Urbanism