The First International Conference on Mining and Related Industries Optimisation
The papers of this conference have not been posted by the Secretariat for indexing until now.
Conference Subjects: Mineral Processing ، Environmental Sciences (General)
Conference Venue: Tehran
MIOIR Conference is sponsored by Gohar Zamin Iron Ore Mine Co, which holds the hugest iron ore mine project within the Middle East, and its shareholders namely; Golgohar Mineral and Industrial Co, Omid Investment Management Group Co, Ghadir Investment Co and Mines and Metals Investment Co. The MIOIR Conference covers all areas of the geosciences with respect to optimisation, modification as well as new methodologies and innovations. All accepted articles are published in the conference proceeding. The MIOIR tries to bring researchers and practitioners representing research and educational institutions, governmental and individual mining sectors as well as consulting organisations from all over the world to exchange ideas to develop the research priorities with respect to geosciences with an emphasis on optimisation.
Our overall topics and sections aim to propose potential solutions for problem statements regarding sustainable mining development to contribute towards mining project evaluation and decision-making process.
Sponsored and Indexed by
CIVILICAWe Respect the Science
The conference is sponsored by CIVILICA, and articles will be indexed in CIVILICA and the National Consortium.
- 2020-02-19: 3rd National Conference on Materials Engineering, Metallurgy & Mining
- 2020-02-06: The 5th National Geology and Mining Exploration Symposium
- 2019-12-26: first international conference on the development of material engineering technology, mining and geology
- 2019-05-10: 3rd National Conference on Engineering Science
- 2019-01-20: Second National Conference on Materials Engineering, Metallurgy and Mine