Conference Subjects: Chemical Engineering ، Petroleum and Fuel Technology ، Industrial Chemistry
Conference Venue: Bushehr
3rd Biennial Oil, Gas, and Petrochemical Conference (OGPC2020) is an international event for new-age energy and environmental scientific researches and also the achievements of the oil, gas, petrochemical, and energy-related companies organized by Persian Gulf University (PGU) on 28-30 December 2020 in Bushehr. Bushehr province is called the capital of energy in Iran due to its various oil and gas fields, and numerous large upstream petroleum facilities, gas processing, petrochemical and power plants which are mostly the biggest in the world. OGPC2020 is to bring together academics and industrial professionals in the fields of petroleum upstream and downstream technologies, energy, and environments. Our goal is to promote industrial experiences, scientific researches and innovations, technology developments, sustainable progress and knowledge interchange between students, researchers, engineers, managers, and industry working globally.
Sponsored and Indexed by
CIVILICAWe Respect the Science
The conference is sponsored by CIVILICA, and articles will be indexed in CIVILICA and the National Consortium.
Secretariat Email: email@example.com
Secretariat Website: Official Website
- 2020-10-28: 7th International Conference on Innovation and Research in Engineering Sciences
- 2020-10-21: The first international conference on chemistry and chemical engineering in Iran
- 2020-09-16: 16th National Congress of Chemistry of Payam Noor University
- 2020-08-11: 11th National Conference on Iranian Chemical Education
- 2020-07-10: 7th International Conference on Chemistry and Chemical Engineering