The JACM is a quarterly archival journal which aims to provide an international forum for the exchange of analytical, computational and experimental works in all topics related to mechanical science and engineering. It welcomes high-quality original research papers from contributors throughout the world. All papers are subject to a peer reviewing procedure. Types of accepted papers include:
- Original research papers
- Notes and technical briefs
Authors are encouraged to submit their original manuscripts online via the website:
All papers are subject to a peer reviewing procedure. The manuscript should be written in good English. It should have been carefully checked for clarity, conciseness, correctness of grammar, and typographical errors.
While preparing manuscripts, authors are kindly requested to follow the guidelines, described below:
- All papers should be submitted in Microsoft Word file (.doc or .docx).
- The file should include text (preferably in 12 point, “Times New Roman” font) and all figures (figures should be at the end of the text).
- The manuscript pages should be prepared with double-line spacing, one column and a margin of at least 4 cm on one side.
- All papers should be composed of Title, Author Name, Affiliation, Corresponding author email, Abstract, Keywords, Body and References.
- The title should not contain abbreviations or formulae and should not be longer than three lines.
- The use of abbreviations should be avoided in the abstract, if possible and all abbreviations must be explained when used in the text for the first.
- References should be numbered in the order they are mentioned in the text.
Publication of any manuscript in the JACM requires strict conformance to the paper template. Nevertheless, initial submission of the manuscript for the first round of reviewing process, need not be compliant with the template. Upon acceptance of the paper, the template will be sent to the authors and they will be asked to submit the paper which is compliant with the journal template.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.
Journal of Applied and Computational MechanicsElectrical and Electronic Engineering، Mechanical Engineering
Journal Languages: English
Publisher: دانشگاه شهید چمران اهواز
Release order: فصلی
Founded Year: 2015
Published in:: Iran
Search in Papers
Journal Contact Info
Postal Code: 61357-43337
Tel : 09177096626
Email 1: email@example.com
Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsored and Indexed by
CIVILICAWe Respect the Science
این ژورنال تحت حمایت سیویلیکا می باشد و مقالات هر شماره آن پس از انتشار در پایگاه سیویلیکا نمایه سازی و منتشر می شود
مقالات نمایه شده در نظام رتبه بندی دانشگاهها و پژوهشگاهها مورد تحلیل قرار میگیرد.
- 2020-11-18: 3rd Iran Congress on General Aviation
- 2020-11-18: 7th Iranian Conference on Radar and Care Systems
- 2020-10-20: The first conference on recent developments and future trends in the automotive industry
- 2020-10-14: 5th National Conference on Soft Computing in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- 2020-09-21: 6th National Conference on Applied Research in Electrical, Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering