Published in: مجله علمی مطالعات روانشناسی، دوره: 7، شماره: 4
COI code: JR_AJPS-7-4_002
Paper Language: English
How to Download This Paper
For Downloading the Fulltext of CIVILICA papers please visit the orginal Persian Section of website.
Authors Parenting Style, Religious Attitudes and ResiliencyReza Moridi - Department of Educational Psychology, Bandar Abbas Branch, Islamic Azad University, Bandar Abbas, Iran
S.Reza Fallahchai - Department of Educational Psychology, Bandar Abbas Branch, Islamic Azad University, Bandar Abbas, Iran
AliAkbar Shiekhi Fini - Hormozgan University, Bandar Abbas, Iran
Abstract:This present study aimed to determine the relationship between parenting styles, religious attitudes and resiliency in the students. The statistical population included 418 secondary period public high school students. According to Morgan Table, 200 students (100 girls and 100 boys) were selected using random-cluster sampling method. Connor and Davidson Scale (CD-RISC) was used to collect data on resiliency. Muslim Religious Attitudes Scale was used to collect data on religious attitude. Parenting Style Questionnaire was used to collect data on parenting style variable. This is a correlational study. The collected data was analyzed using stepwise regression method. The results demonstrated that there is a positive and significant relationship between religious attitudes and resiliency in students (r = 0.46). In addition, it was found out that authoritative parenting style has a significant and positive relationship with resiliency among, authoritative, permissive and authoritarian parenting styles (Beta = 0.41).
Keywords:Resiliency, Religious Attitudes, Parenting Style, Students
COI code: JR_AJPS-7-4_002
how to cite to this paper:If you want to refer to this article in your research, you can easily use the following in the resources and references section:
Moridi, Reza; S.Reza Fallahchai & AliAkbar Shiekhi Fini, 2017, Parenting Style, Religious Attitudes and Resiliency, Academic Journal of Psychological Studies 7 (4), https://www.civilica.com/Paper-JR_AJPS-JR_AJPS-7-4_002.htmlInside the text, wherever referred to or an achievement of this article is mentioned, after mentioning the article, inside the parental, the following specifications are written.
First Time: (Moridi, Reza; S.Reza Fallahchai & AliAkbar Shiekhi Fini, 2017)
Second and more: (Moridi; Fallahchai & Shiekhi Fini, 2017)
For a complete overview of how to citation please review the following CIVILICA Guide (Citation)
Research Info Management
Export Citation info of this paper to research management softwares
New Related Papers
- Prediction of life quality based on Behavioral Activator- Inhibitor Systems and adulthood hyperactivity in male drug abusers
- The structural model of customer’s psychological investment and rubbed satisfaction: mediating role of perceived risk
- Structural modeling of relationship between mindfulness and psychological well-being based on mediating role of cognitive emotion regulation strategies in women with breast cancer
- Structural pattern of the relationship between parent-child relation patterns and early maladaptive schemas with the mediating role of attachment styles
- Comparison of the effectiveness between treatment based on improving quality of life and acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) on increasing happiness of female teachers
The Above articles are recently indexed in the related subjects
Iran Scientific Advertisment Netword
Share this paper
WHAT IS COI?
COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.