Published in: مجله علمی مطالعات روانشناسی، دوره: 7، شماره: 4
COI code: JR_AJPS-7-4_007
Paper Language: English
How to Download This Paper
For Downloading the Fulltext of CIVILICA papers please visit the orginal Persian Section of website.
Authors A Comparison between Controlling Behaviors, Intimacy and Marital Adjustment of Iranian Couples ResidentMaryam Tavakol - University of Hormozgan, Bandar Abbas, Iran
Abstract:This study has been conducted to compare controlling behaviors, intimacy and marital adjustment of Iranian couples living in Dubai and Bandar Abbas. The research method is causative - comparative. The study population is consisted of all couples resident in Dubai and Bandar Abbas. The statistical sample of the research includes 200 subjects (50 couples resident in Dubai and, 50 couples living in Bandar Abbas). Data collection tools include DAS Marital Adjustment Questionnaire, Marital Intimacy Questionnaire, as well as Controlling Behaviors Questionnaire. The research data analysis has been performed by two-way ANOVA test and multivariate regression test. Results show that there is a significant difference between controlling behaviors of couples living in Bandar Abbas and Dubai. Research findings also indicate that there is a significant difference between marital intimacy and marital adjustment among couples living in Bandar Abbas and Dubai. Finally, these findings suggest that controlling behaviors of the couples have predictive power of marital adjustment and intimacy.
Keywords:Controlling Behaviors, Intimacy, Marital Adjustment
COI code: JR_AJPS-7-4_007
how to cite to this paper:If you want to refer to this article in your research, you can easily use the following in the resources and references section:
Tavakol, Maryam, 2017, A Comparison between Controlling Behaviors, Intimacy and Marital Adjustment of Iranian Couples Resident, Academic Journal of Psychological Studies 7 (4), https://www.civilica.com/Paper-JR_AJPS-JR_AJPS-7-4_007.htmlInside the text, wherever referred to or an achievement of this article is mentioned, after mentioning the article, inside the parental, the following specifications are written.
First Time: (Tavakol, Maryam, 2017)
Second and more: (Tavakol, 2017)
For a complete overview of how to citation please review the following CIVILICA Guide (Citation)
The University/Research Center Information:
Type: state university
Paper No.: 2732
in University Ranking and Scientometrics the Iranian universities and research centers are evaluated based on scientific papers.
Research Info Management
Export Citation info of this paper to research management softwares
New Related Papers
- Prediction of life quality based on Behavioral Activator- Inhibitor Systems and adulthood hyperactivity in male drug abusers
- The structural model of customer’s psychological investment and rubbed satisfaction: mediating role of perceived risk
- Structural modeling of relationship between mindfulness and psychological well-being based on mediating role of cognitive emotion regulation strategies in women with breast cancer
- Structural pattern of the relationship between parent-child relation patterns and early maladaptive schemas with the mediating role of attachment styles
- Comparison of the effectiveness between treatment based on improving quality of life and acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) on increasing happiness of female teachers
The Above articles are recently indexed in the related subjects
Iran Scientific Advertisment Netword
Share this paper
WHAT IS COI?
COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.