Published in: مجله علمی مطالعات روانشناسی، دوره: 8، شماره: 1
COI code: JR_AJPS-8-1_005
Paper Language: English
How to Download This Paper
For Downloading the Fulltext of CIVILICA papers please visit the orginal Persian Section of website.
Authors Identifying the Factors Affecting Spousal Abuse of WomenReza Boroomand - Department of Psychology, University of Malaya, Lembah Pantai, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Kourosh Mohammadi - Hormozgan University, Bandar Abbas, Iran
Abstract:The present study aims to identify and explain the factors associated with spousal abuse. The study population consists of women clients who are abused by their spouses referred to the coroner of Iran. Required information is collected through a researcher made questionnaire. Data obtained from the questionnaire implementation is analyzed using descriptive and inferential statistical methods. The results showed that less educated men are more wife abuser and spousal abuse of men who have a higher addiction is more. Unemployed men are more wife abuser than employed men are. Illicit drug use by men is related to their spousal abuse. The destructive behaviors in men, such as watching violent movies, night sleepless, roaming the streets and gadding around have been associated with their wife abuse.
Keywords:Identifying, Spousal Abuse, Abused, Women
COI code: JR_AJPS-8-1_005
how to cite to this paper:If you want to refer to this article in your research, you can easily use the following in the resources and references section:
Boroomand, Reza & Kourosh Mohammadi, 2018, Identifying the Factors Affecting Spousal Abuse of Women, Academic Journal of Psychological Studies 8 (1), https://www.civilica.com/Paper-JR_AJPS-JR_AJPS-8-1_005.htmlInside the text, wherever referred to or an achievement of this article is mentioned, after mentioning the article, inside the parental, the following specifications are written.
First Time: (Boroomand, Reza & Kourosh Mohammadi, 2018)
Second and more: (Boroomand & Mohammadi, 2018)
For a complete overview of how to citation please review the following CIVILICA Guide (Citation)
Research Info Management
Export Citation info of this paper to research management softwares
New Related Papers
- Prediction of life quality based on Behavioral Activator- Inhibitor Systems and adulthood hyperactivity in male drug abusers
- The structural model of customer’s psychological investment and rubbed satisfaction: mediating role of perceived risk
- Structural modeling of relationship between mindfulness and psychological well-being based on mediating role of cognitive emotion regulation strategies in women with breast cancer
- Structural pattern of the relationship between parent-child relation patterns and early maladaptive schemas with the mediating role of attachment styles
- Comparison of the effectiveness between treatment based on improving quality of life and acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) on increasing happiness of female teachers
The Above articles are recently indexed in the related subjects
Iran Scientific Advertisment Netword
Share this paper
WHAT IS COI?
COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.