Published in: مجله علمی مطالعات روانشناسی، دوره: 8، شماره: 2
COI code: JR_AJPS-8-2_003
Paper Language: English
How to Download This Paper
For Downloading the Fulltext of CIVILICA papers please visit the orginal Persian Section of website.
Authors An Overview of the Factors Affecting the Occurrence of Emotional Divorce among Iranian CouplesNegar Yamin - M.A Student of Family Counselin, Non-Profit Al Mahdi Institute Faculty of Psychology and Consultation, Isfahan, Iran
Mah Monir Chitsaz Esfahani - Department of General Psychology, University of Isfahan, Isfahan, Iran
Vahideh Rezaei Kahkha - Arabic and Islamic theology, University of Hormozgan, Bandar Abbas, Iran
Abstract:Emotional divorce is the first stage in the process of divorce and represents a deteriorating marital relationship. That alienation will replace it. Although husband and wife may continue to be together as a social group, their attraction and trust in each other are lost. Emotional divorce is experienced as a disgusting choice between self-sacrifice and self-hatred. In which each husband and wife suffer from another feeling of sadness and disappointment. Emotional divorce involves a lack of respect, trust and affection for each other. Emotional divorce occurs when men and women live side by side, but do not legalize divorce. Having a child or a negative view of society in divorce can be a reason for not legalizing divorce.
Keywords:Tendency To Divorce, Educational Difference, Age Difference, Sexual Satisfaction, Emotional Energy, Emotional Divorce
COI code: JR_AJPS-8-2_003
how to cite to this paper:If you want to refer to this article in your research, you can easily use the following in the resources and references section:
Yamin, Negar; Mah Monir Chitsaz Esfahani & Vahideh Rezaei Kahkha, 2018, An Overview of the Factors Affecting the Occurrence of Emotional Divorce among Iranian Couples, Academic Journal of Psychological Studies 8 (2), https://www.civilica.com/Paper-JR_AJPS-JR_AJPS-8-2_003.htmlInside the text, wherever referred to or an achievement of this article is mentioned, after mentioning the article, inside the parental, the following specifications are written.
First Time: (Yamin, Negar; Mah Monir Chitsaz Esfahani & Vahideh Rezaei Kahkha, 2018)
Second and more: (Yamin; Chitsaz Esfahani & Rezaei Kahkha, 2018)
For a complete overview of how to citation please review the following CIVILICA Guide (Citation)
Research Info Management
Export Citation info of this paper to research management softwares
New Related Papers
- Prediction of life quality based on Behavioral Activator- Inhibitor Systems and adulthood hyperactivity in male drug abusers
- The structural model of customer’s psychological investment and rubbed satisfaction: mediating role of perceived risk
- Structural modeling of relationship between mindfulness and psychological well-being based on mediating role of cognitive emotion regulation strategies in women with breast cancer
- Structural pattern of the relationship between parent-child relation patterns and early maladaptive schemas with the mediating role of attachment styles
- Comparison of the effectiveness between treatment based on improving quality of life and acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) on increasing happiness of female teachers
The Above articles are recently indexed in the related subjects
Iran Scientific Advertisment Netword
Share this paper
WHAT IS COI?
COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.