Published in: مجله روانشناسی مثبت ایران، دوره: 3، شماره: 1
COI code: JR_IJPOP-3-1_002
Paper Language: English
How to Download This Paper
For Downloading the Fulltext of CIVILICA papers please visit the orginal Persian Section of website.
Authors Family Functioning with Personal Wellbeing in boys and girls high school studentsFaegheh Karimi - Department of Clinical Psychology, Bandar Abbas Branch, Islamic Azad University, Bandar Abbas, Iran
Eghbal Zarei - University of Hormozgan, Bandar Abbas, Iran
Abstract:This study entitled of relationship between family functioning with personal wellbeing in boys and girls high school students of Bandar Abbas. The method used in this research is descriptive and correlational. The statistical population consisted of 386 subjects were selected with multi-stage stratified random sampling method proportionate to the size, among high school students in Bandar Abbas. The instrument used in this study, are two standard questionnaires: 1. Family Assessment Device (FAD), 2. Personal Wellbeing Index School Children (PWI-SC). For the analysis of research findings Pearson correlation and multiple regressions linear were used. The results showed that there was a significant relationship between the families function components with Personal Wellbeing in boys and girls high school students in Bandar Abbas and family assessment is a suitable predictive for measurement the Personal wellbeing of students.
Keywords:Family Function, Personal Wellbeing, Student
COI code: JR_IJPOP-3-1_002
how to cite to this paper:If you want to refer to this article in your research, you can easily use the following in the resources and references section:
Karimi, Faegheh & Eghbal Zarei, 2016, Family Functioning with Personal Wellbeing in boys and girls high school students, Iranian Journal of Positive Psychology 3 (1), https://www.civilica.com/Paper-JR_IJPOP-JR_IJPOP-3-1_002.htmlInside the text, wherever referred to or an achievement of this article is mentioned, after mentioning the article, inside the parental, the following specifications are written.
First Time: (Karimi, Faegheh & Eghbal Zarei, 2016)
Second and more: (Karimi & Zarei, 2016)
For a complete overview of how to citation please review the following CIVILICA Guide (Citation)
Research Info Management
Export Citation info of this paper to research management softwares
New Related Papers
- Prediction of life quality based on Behavioral Activator- Inhibitor Systems and adulthood hyperactivity in male drug abusers
- The structural model of customer’s psychological investment and rubbed satisfaction: mediating role of perceived risk
- Structural modeling of relationship between mindfulness and psychological well-being based on mediating role of cognitive emotion regulation strategies in women with breast cancer
- Structural pattern of the relationship between parent-child relation patterns and early maladaptive schemas with the mediating role of attachment styles
- Comparison of the effectiveness between treatment based on improving quality of life and acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) on increasing happiness of female teachers
The Above articles are recently indexed in the related subjects
Iran Scientific Advertisment Netword
Share this paper
WHAT IS COI?
COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.