Published in: مجله روانشناسی مثبت ایران، دوره: 3، شماره: 2
COI code: JR_IJPOP-3-2_003
Paper Language: English
How to Download This Paper
For Downloading the Fulltext of CIVILICA papers please visit the orginal Persian Section of website.
Authors Compare the nature of aggression and impulsivity in people with AIDS and healthy peopleYalda RezazadehKermani - MA of psychology, Department of Psychology, Islamic Azad University, Kerman Branch, Iran
Noshirvan KhezriMoghadam - Assistant Professor, Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman, Kerman, Iran
Abstract:It is known that patients with HIV infection at the same time have mental disorders. The present study was done to compare the nature of aggression and impulsivity between AIDS patients and healthy people. This study is descriptive and causal-comparative and the statistical population included all the patients referred to positive club of Kerman in 2016, a total of 45 people. For sampling, in this study, according to Cohen table, 20 patients referred to positive club through simple random sampling, were selected. The research tools were Impulsive/Premeditated Aggression Scale (IPAS) and Barratt Impulsiveness Scale-11. To analyze the data, the analysis of multivariate variance and t-test in the spss-19 software, were used. The results showed a significant difference between aggression and impulsivity of ordinary people and people with AIDS. Accordingly, it can be concluded that patients with HIV compared to healthy people reported more aggression and impulsivity.
Keywords:Impulsivity, Aggression, AIDS
COI code: JR_IJPOP-3-2_003
how to cite to this paper:If you want to refer to this article in your research, you can easily use the following in the resources and references section:
RezazadehKermani, Yalda & Noshirvan KhezriMoghadam, 2016, Compare the nature of aggression and impulsivity in people with AIDS and healthy people, Iranian Journal of Positive Psychology 3 (2), https://www.civilica.com/Paper-JR_IJPOP-JR_IJPOP-3-2_003.htmlInside the text, wherever referred to or an achievement of this article is mentioned, after mentioning the article, inside the parental, the following specifications are written.
First Time: (RezazadehKermani, Yalda & Noshirvan KhezriMoghadam, 2016)
Second and more: (RezazadehKermani & KhezriMoghadam, 2016)
For a complete overview of how to citation please review the following CIVILICA Guide (Citation)
The University/Research Center Information:
Type: Azad University
Paper No.: 6755
in University Ranking and Scientometrics the Iranian universities and research centers are evaluated based on scientific papers.
Research Info Management
Export Citation info of this paper to research management softwares
New Related Papers
- Prediction of life quality based on Behavioral Activator- Inhibitor Systems and adulthood hyperactivity in male drug abusers
- The structural model of customer’s psychological investment and rubbed satisfaction: mediating role of perceived risk
- Structural modeling of relationship between mindfulness and psychological well-being based on mediating role of cognitive emotion regulation strategies in women with breast cancer
- Structural pattern of the relationship between parent-child relation patterns and early maladaptive schemas with the mediating role of attachment styles
- Comparison of the effectiveness between treatment based on improving quality of life and acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) on increasing happiness of female teachers
The Above articles are recently indexed in the related subjects
Iran Scientific Advertisment Netword
Share this paper
WHAT IS COI?
COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.