Published in: مجله روانشناسی مثبت ایران، دوره: 4، شماره: 1
COI code: JR_IJPOP-4-1_003
Paper Language: English
How to Download This Paper
For Downloading the Fulltext of CIVILICA papers please visit the orginal Persian Section of website.
Authors Creative Mind (Creativity): Explaining its Role in the Process of Learning Outcomes for StudentsSamira Molaei - Department of Educational Management, Bandar Abbas Branch, Islamic Azad University, Bandar Abbas, Iran
Ali Akbar Sheikhi Fini - Hormozgan University, Bandar Abbas, Iran
Mohammad Reza Noor Rahmani - Department of Educational Management, Bandar Abbas Branch, Islamic Azad University, Bandar Abbas, Iran
Abstract:This research examines the role of the creative mind (creativity) in the process of learning outcomes and academic achievement of fifth-grade students. The present study is correlational. The correlation research, which is itself a subset of descriptive (non-experimental) research, is aimed at demonstrating the relationship between variables. The statistical population of the study consisted of all female elementary school students in the fifth grade of the district of Bandar Abbas (Iran) in the academic year of 2017-2018, whose number is 1,368. The results of this study indicate that according to (R2 = 0.331) and (β = 0.776), and with regard to the significant level (P <0.01), it can be said that having creative minds is significantly have an impact on the learning outcomes (t = 13.59).
Keywords:learning outcomes, creative mind, creativity, female students
COI code: JR_IJPOP-4-1_003
how to cite to this paper:If you want to refer to this article in your research, you can easily use the following in the resources and references section:
Molaei, Samira; Ali Akbar Sheikhi Fini & Mohammad Reza Noor Rahmani, 2017, Creative Mind (Creativity): Explaining its Role in the Process of Learning Outcomes for Students, Iranian Journal of Positive Psychology 4 (1), https://www.civilica.com/Paper-JR_IJPOP-JR_IJPOP-4-1_003.htmlInside the text, wherever referred to or an achievement of this article is mentioned, after mentioning the article, inside the parental, the following specifications are written.
First Time: (Molaei, Samira; Ali Akbar Sheikhi Fini & Mohammad Reza Noor Rahmani, 2017)
Second and more: (Molaei; Sheikhi Fini & Noor Rahmani, 2017)
For a complete overview of how to citation please review the following CIVILICA Guide (Citation)
Research Info Management
Export Citation info of this paper to research management softwares
New Related Papers
- Prediction of life quality based on Behavioral Activator- Inhibitor Systems and adulthood hyperactivity in male drug abusers
- The structural model of customer’s psychological investment and rubbed satisfaction: mediating role of perceived risk
- Structural modeling of relationship between mindfulness and psychological well-being based on mediating role of cognitive emotion regulation strategies in women with breast cancer
- Structural pattern of the relationship between parent-child relation patterns and early maladaptive schemas with the mediating role of attachment styles
- Comparison of the effectiveness between treatment based on improving quality of life and acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) on increasing happiness of female teachers
The Above articles are recently indexed in the related subjects
Iran Scientific Advertisment Netword
Share this paper
WHAT IS COI?
COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.