Published in: مجله روانشناسی مثبت ایران، دوره: 4، شماره: 1
COI code: JR_IJPOP-4-1_004
Paper Language: English
How to Download This Paper
For Downloading the Fulltext of CIVILICA papers please visit the orginal Persian Section of website.
Authors The role of creative minds (creativity) in the process of academic achievementSamira Molaei - Department of Educational Management, Bandar Abbas Branch, Islamic Azad University, Bandar Abbas, Iran
Ali Akbar Sheikhi Fini - Hormozgan University, Bandar Abbas, Iran
Mohammad Reza Noor Rahmani - Department of Educational Management, Bandar Abbas Branch, Islamic Azad University, Bandar Abbas, Iran
Abstract:This research examines the role of creative mind (creativity) in the process of academic achievement of fifth grade female students. The statistical population of the study consisted of all female elementary school students in the district 1 of Bandar Abbas (Iran). The results of this study indicate that according to (R2 = 0.283) and (β = 0.532), and with regard to the significant level (P <0.01), it can be said that having creative minds has a significant effect on academic achievement (t = 11.27). One of the distinguishing features of human thinking is creativity, so efforts must be made to flourish this privilege. With the arrival of children in adolescence and high school, and due to the presence of an exam in Iran, people will be more effort and students may suffer from academic and personality problems, which can have adverse effects in having creative thinking.
Keywords:Academic Achievement, Learning, Creative Mind, Creativity
COI code: JR_IJPOP-4-1_004
how to cite to this paper:If you want to refer to this article in your research, you can easily use the following in the resources and references section:
Molaei, Samira; Ali Akbar Sheikhi Fini & Mohammad Reza Noor Rahmani, 2017, The role of creative minds (creativity) in the process of academic achievement, Iranian Journal of Positive Psychology 4 (1), https://www.civilica.com/Paper-JR_IJPOP-JR_IJPOP-4-1_004.htmlInside the text, wherever referred to or an achievement of this article is mentioned, after mentioning the article, inside the parental, the following specifications are written.
First Time: (Molaei, Samira; Ali Akbar Sheikhi Fini & Mohammad Reza Noor Rahmani, 2017)
Second and more: (Molaei; Sheikhi Fini & Noor Rahmani, 2017)
For a complete overview of how to citation please review the following CIVILICA Guide (Citation)
Research Info Management
Export Citation info of this paper to research management softwares
New Related Papers
- Prediction of life quality based on Behavioral Activator- Inhibitor Systems and adulthood hyperactivity in male drug abusers
- The structural model of customer’s psychological investment and rubbed satisfaction: mediating role of perceived risk
- Structural modeling of relationship between mindfulness and psychological well-being based on mediating role of cognitive emotion regulation strategies in women with breast cancer
- Structural pattern of the relationship between parent-child relation patterns and early maladaptive schemas with the mediating role of attachment styles
- Comparison of the effectiveness between treatment based on improving quality of life and acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) on increasing happiness of female teachers
The Above articles are recently indexed in the related subjects
Iran Scientific Advertisment Netword
Share this paper
WHAT IS COI?
COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.