COI code: OICONFERENCE03_219
Paper Language: English
How to Download This Paper
For Downloading the Fulltext of CIVILICA papers please visit the orginal Persian Section of website.
Authors Designing the structural model with constituent components of progress management of technology and innovationMasoud Gharakhani Dehsorkhi - MBA Student, Kharazmi University, Tehran, Iran
Morteza Malmiri - Young Researchers and Elite Club، Tuyserkan Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tuyserkan, Iran
Abstract:This research has been done aiming at designing the structural model with constituent components of progress management of technology and innovation. To do so, a 5
Keywords:customers preferences, management and leadership style, target market, progress management of technology and innovation
COI code: OICONFERENCE03_219
how to cite to this paper:If you want to refer to this article in your research, you can easily use the following in the resources and references section:
Gharakhani Dehsorkhi, Masoud & Morteza Malmiri, 2017, Designing the structural model with constituent components of progress management of technology and innovation, 2nd international conference on new paradigms and organizational management, business intelligence, تهران , دبيرخانه دايمي كنفرانس, دانشگاه تهران, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-OICONFERENCE03-OICONFERENCE03_219.htmlInside the text, wherever referred to or an achievement of this article is mentioned, after mentioning the article, inside the parental, the following specifications are written.
First Time: (Gharakhani Dehsorkhi, Masoud & Morteza Malmiri, 2017)
Second and more: (Gharakhani Dehsorkhi & Malmiri, 2017)
For a complete overview of how to citation please review the following CIVILICA Guide (Citation)
The University/Research Center Information:
Type: state university
Paper No.: 8320
in University Ranking and Scientometrics the Iranian universities and research centers are evaluated based on scientific papers.
Research Info Management
Export Citation info of this paper to research management softwares
New Related Papers
- The Identification of Demotivators in English Speaking Skill among Iranian EFL Learners
- The Impact of Picto- Pronunciation Instruction on developing the Pronunciation Ability of Iranian EFL Learners
- Investigating the Impact of Social Capital on Organizational Innovation with the Role of Mediator of Knowledge Management Case Study: Islamic Azad University of Sirjan
- The Relationship between Gender and Iranian University Students’ Foreign Language Classroom Anxiety
- The Relationship between the Organization Movement and the Desire to Move with of Organizational Silence Behavior of Isfahan Customs Staff
The Above articles are recently indexed in the related subjects
Iran Scientific Advertisment Netword
Share this paper
WHAT IS COI?
COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.