COI code: DTOGIMED03_018
Paper Language: English
How to Download This Paper
For Downloading the Fulltext of CIVILICA papers please visit the orginal Persian Section of website.
Authors Contraception in perimenopauseMahin Najafian -
Abstract:There have been a number of recent advances and an increase in the number of contraceptivemethods available to perimenopausal women. Other relevant issues, including transition to and diagnosis of menopause, the use of hormonereplacement therapy with contraception, and when to stop contraception, are discussed. Some hormonal contraceptives have added benefits in the management of commonperimenopausal gynecological problems. Research and development into intrauterine contraception, microchip drug release technology,progesterone receptor modulators, male contraception and vaccines is currently underway.
COI code: DTOGIMED03_018
how to cite to this paper:If you want to refer to this article in your research, you can easily use the following in the resources and references section:
Najafian, Mahin, 2019, Contraception in perimenopause, 3rd debatable topics on obstetrics gynecology & infertility, تهران, دانشگاه علوم پزشكي و خدمات بهداشتي و درماني شهيد بهشتي, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-DTOGIMED03-DTOGIMED03_018.htmlInside the text, wherever referred to or an achievement of this article is mentioned, after mentioning the article, inside the parental, the following specifications are written.
First Time: (Najafian, Mahin, 2019)
Second and more: (Najafian, 2019)
For a complete overview of how to citation please review the following CIVILICA Guide (Citation)
Research Info Management
Export Citation info of this paper to research management softwares
New Related Papers
- GnRH agonist trigger versus hCG trigger in GnRH antagonist in IVF/ICSI cycles: A review article
- Imatinib alters cell viability but not growth factors levels in TM4 Sertoli cells
- Does intrauterine saline infusion by intrauterine insemination (IUI) catheter as endometrial injury during IVF cycles improve pregnancy outcomes among patients with recurrent implantation failure?: An RCT
- Factors influencing first childbearing timing decisions among men: Path analysis
- Association of lipid profile with bone mineral density in postmenopausal women in Yazd province
The Above articles are recently indexed in the related subjects
Iran Scientific Advertisment Netword
Share this paper
WHAT IS COI?
COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.