Published in: 01st National Conference on Hydrogen and Fuel Cell
COI code: H2FC01_037
Paper Language: English
How to Download This Paper
For Downloading the Fulltext of CIVILICA papers please visit the orginal Persian Section of website.
Authors Survey of Sulfonated Polyimide Membrane as a Good Candidate for Nafion SubstitutionLeila Akbarian-Feizi -
Shahram Mehdipour-Ataei -
Hamid Yeganeh -
Abstract:Among the different polymeric materials, sulfonated polyimides can be considered as a good candidate for nafion substitution in fuel cell membranes. Study show that modification of polyimides by introduction of aliphatic linkages in the structure of sulfo
Keywords:Polyimide, Membrane, Nafion, Modification
COI code: H2FC01_037
how to cite to this paper:If you want to refer to this article in your research, you can easily use the following in the resources and references section:
Akbarian-Feizi, Leila; Shahram Mehdipour-Ataei & Hamid Yeganeh, 2008, Survey of Sulfonated Polyimide Membrane as a Good Candidate for Nafion Substitution, 01st National Conference on Hydrogen and Fuel Cell, تهران, دانشگاه علم و صنعت ايران, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-H2FC01-H2FC01_037.htmlInside the text, wherever referred to or an achievement of this article is mentioned, after mentioning the article, inside the parental, the following specifications are written.
First Time: (Akbarian-Feizi, Leila; Shahram Mehdipour-Ataei & Hamid Yeganeh, 2008)
Second and more: (Akbarian-Feizi; Mehdipour-Ataei & Yeganeh, 2008)
For a complete overview of how to citation please review the following CIVILICA Guide (Citation)
Research Info Management
Export Citation info of this paper to research management softwares
New Related Papers
- Effect of Dust Deposition on Photovoltaic Performance of Various Tilt Angle in Residential Area of Shiraz/Iran
- The Study of Performance Comparison of Flat Plate and Evacuated Tube Collectors for Domestic Hot Water Heating Systems in Kerman
- The Study of Thermostat Impact on Energy Consumption in a Residential Building by Using TRNSYS
- Ventilated window: a solution to the synchronic improvement of energy saving and indoor air quality
- Novel platinum C3N4 nanotubes as a photoanode to enhance dye-sensitized solar cell efficiency
The Above articles are recently indexed in the related subjects
Iran Scientific Advertisment Netword
Share this paper
WHAT IS COI?
COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.