Published in: 03rd International Color and Coatings Congress
COI code: ICCC03_006
Paper Language: English
How to Download This Paper
For Downloading the Fulltext of CIVILICA papers please visit the orginal Persian Section of website.
Authors Semi-Conductive GlazeM Markazi - Institute for Color Science and Technology, Tehran, Iran
B Mirhadi - International Emam khomeni university Qazvin, Iran
A Arjmand - Hormozgan Regional Power Distribution, Bandarabbas, Iran
Abstract:Semi-conducting glaze has industrial use for high voltage insulators. We used this composition of glaze: 70% SiO2, 9% Al2O3, 4.5% (K,Na)2 0.9% CaO, 7.5% ZnO and 33% SnO2+Sb2O5 in this study. The electrical properties of tin oxide-based glazes varied with amount of SnO2+Sb2O5. The conductivity of glazes consisting of SnO2 in Sb-doped are in the range 102–105 V/cm. The glazes were free of mobile ions such as K, Na, Li and Pb. Conduction takes place between Sb-doped SnO2 particles concentrated in the fused contact region between the much larger glass particles
COI code: ICCC03_006
how to cite to this paper:If you want to refer to this article in your research, you can easily use the following in the resources and references section:
Markazi, M; B Mirhadi & A Arjmand, 2009, Semi-Conductive Glaze, 03rd International Color and Coatings Congress, تهران, پژوهشگاه صنايع رنگ, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-ICCC03-ICCC03_006.htmlInside the text, wherever referred to or an achievement of this article is mentioned, after mentioning the article, inside the parental, the following specifications are written.
First Time: (Markazi, M; B Mirhadi & A Arjmand, 2009)
Second and more: (Markazi; Mirhadi & Arjmand, 2009)
For a complete overview of how to citation please review the following CIVILICA Guide (Citation)
Research Info Management
Export Citation info of this paper to research management softwares
New Related Papers
- Prediction of excess enthalpy of polymer solutions by using ANN in comparison with extended NRTL and Wilson models
- Prediction of mole fraction solubility of drugs in supercritical carbon dioxide by using artificial neural network (ANN) method in comparison with semi-empirical models
- Cell assembelling and Phase Equilibria of Carbon Dioxide hydrates in the presence of Na2SO4 Aqueous Solution
- An overview of the permeability models for ideal and non-ideal polymeric mixed matrix membranes containing porous and non-porous fillers
- A CFD Study of Two-Phase Flows in Oil Wells
The Above articles are recently indexed in the related subjects
Iran Scientific Advertisment Netword
Share this paper
WHAT IS COI?
COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.