Published in: 12th Iranian Conference on Electric Engineering
COI code: ICEE12_167
Paper Language: English
How to Download This Paper
For Downloading the Fulltext of CIVILICA papers please visit the orginal Persian Section of website.
Authors Novel Rotary Electrical Capacitance Tomography SystemJavad Frounchi - Microelectronic and Microsensor Research Laboratory, Electrical Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering
Ali-Reza Bazzazi - Microelectronic and Microsensor Research Laboratory, Electrical Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering, Tabriz
Abstract:A novel rotary electrical capacitance tomography system employs pairs of rotating electrodes to gather a large number of capacitance
values. A high-speed capacitance measuring circuit converts the capacitance values to digital data and the data is sent via a wireless link to a host PC. To reconstruct permittivity images from the received data, two fast image reconstruction techniques (Linear Back Projection and Tikhonov regularization) are used. High-resolution images of a plastic rod, a plastic tube, the rod inside the tube and four rods together have been successfully produced. Tikhonov Regularization algorithm with an optimal regularization parameter produces better images than the LBP in this system.
Keywords:Rotary Electrical Capacitance Tomography, Linear Back Projection, Tikhonov regularization, Real-time ECT
COI code: ICEE12_167
how to cite to this paper:If you want to refer to this article in your research, you can easily use the following in the resources and references section:
Frounchi, Javad & Ali-Reza Bazzazi, 2004, Novel Rotary Electrical Capacitance Tomography System, 12th Iranian Conference on Electric Engineering, مشهد, دانشگاه فردوسي مشهد, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-ICEE12-ICEE12_167.htmlInside the text, wherever referred to or an achievement of this article is mentioned, after mentioning the article, inside the parental, the following specifications are written.
First Time: (Frounchi, Javad & Ali-Reza Bazzazi, 2004)
Second and more: (Frounchi & Bazzazi, 2004)
For a complete overview of how to citation please review the following CIVILICA Guide (Citation)
Research Info Management
Export Citation info of this paper to research management softwares
New Related Papers
- A novel modified Glassy carbon electrode by gold nanoparticles/ L-cys/ Dibenzo-18Crown-6: Square wave voltammetry determination of Insulin human blood serum samples
- Effect of Instrumental and chemical Parameters on the response of Au/LCys/Au@-BC-Capped-C4MPN nano-structured sensor Determination of Insulin and Oxytocin in Human Blood Serum Sample
- A new polypyrrole and α-polyoxometalate composite sensor: electrochemical monitoring of folic acid in supplement and human blood serum samples
- new polypyrrole and α-polyoxometalate composite sensor: electrochemical monitoring of folic acid in supplement and human blood serum samples
- The effect of sulphate salts on the salting-out effect and phase separation in aqueous solutions of poly ethylene glycol and sulphate salts at 298.15 and 308.15 K.
The Above articles are recently indexed in the related subjects
Iran Scientific Advertisment Netword
Share this paper
WHAT IS COI?
COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.