COI code: ICNAH01_123
Paper Language: English
How to Download This Paper
For Downloading the Fulltext of CIVILICA papers please visit the orginal Persian Section of website.
Authors Womanist Study of Toni Morrison’s BelovedNooshin Hajalilo - Department of English, Ahar Islamic Azad University, Ahar, Iran
Abstract:This study aims to explore the quest of independent female identity in Toni Morrison’s Beloved. Working within the framework of womanism, this research intends to examine how female identity in Morrison’s Beloved is affected by patriarchal and traditional society and the quest of identity leads the female character toward liberation. This study investigates the social and psychological dimensions of identity, everyday challenges and problems that the Black women face and can be helpful for those researchers interested in this field. It offers the reasons and consequences of women’s challenges in patriarchal and traditional society through womanism. Although some critics have tackled some of the above mentioned points, no practical study has been dedicated to the inquiry of female identity under the lens of womanism in Morrison’s Beloved.
COI code: ICNAH01_123
how to cite to this paper:If you want to refer to this article in your research, you can easily use the following in the resources and references section:
Hajalilo, Nooshin, 2016, Womanist Study of Toni Morrison’s Beloved, International Conference on New Approaches to the Humanities in the 21st Century, رشت, دبيرخانه كنفرانس, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-ICNAH01-ICNAH01_123.htmlInside the text, wherever referred to or an achievement of this article is mentioned, after mentioning the article, inside the parental, the following specifications are written.
First Time: (Hajalilo, Nooshin, 2016)
Second and more: (Hajalilo, 2016)
For a complete overview of how to citation please review the following CIVILICA Guide (Citation)
Research Info Management
Export Citation info of this paper to research management softwares
New Related Papers
- A Review of Neck Circumference As a Potent Anthropometric Predictor of Cardiovascular Disease and Metabolic Syndrome
- Ethnomedicinal uses of plants for the treatment of nervous disorders at the herbal markets of Bojnord, North Khorasan Province, Iran
- Effects of Clinacanthus nutans leaf extract on lipopolysaccharide -induced neuroinflammation in rats: A behavioral and 1H NMR-based metabolomics study
- The Evaluation of Savasana (Yoga Relaxation) on Mental Health and Happiness of Nurses
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of Savasana(Yoga Relaxation) on Nurses Mental Health and Hope
The Above articles are recently indexed in the related subjects
Iran Scientific Advertisment Netword
Share this paper
WHAT IS COI?
COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.