COI code: ICOPMAS03_017
Paper Language: English
How to Download This Paper
For Downloading the Fulltext of CIVILICA papers please visit the orginal Persian Section of website.
Authors Determination of nautical depth by density measurement and by acoustic soundingLeonard Gajewski - Maritime Institute, Dhgi Targ 41, 80-830 Wsk, Poland
Waclaw Morgas - Maritime Institute, Dhgi Targ 41, 80-830 Wsk, Poland
Stanislaw Rudowski - Maritime Institute, Dhgi Targ 41, 80-830 Wsk, Poland
Abstract:Pilot investigations were carried out with the objective of testing the usefilness of measuring the density of the mud/iuater medium to determine nautical depths in the Port of Gdzhsk. Results show significant diierences between the nautical deph and the depth determined by acoustic methods at loose bulk cargo terminals. It was also found that too large depth values were obtained when 33 KHz transducers were used Applicability of acoustic profiling for distinguishing structure of deposits which must be dredged was tested
COI code: ICOPMAS03_017
how to cite to this paper:If you want to refer to this article in your research, you can easily use the following in the resources and references section:
Gajewski, Leonard; Waclaw Morgas & Stanislaw Rudowski, 1998, Determination of nautical depth by density measurement and by acoustic sounding, 03rd International Conference on Coasts, Ports and Marine Structures, تهران, سازمان بنادر و كشتي راني, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-ICOPMAS03-ICOPMAS03_017.htmlInside the text, wherever referred to or an achievement of this article is mentioned, after mentioning the article, inside the parental, the following specifications are written.
First Time: (Gajewski, Leonard; Waclaw Morgas & Stanislaw Rudowski, 1998)
Second and more: (Gajewski; Morgas & Rudowski, 1998)
For a complete overview of how to citation please review the following CIVILICA Guide (Citation)
Research Info Management
Export Citation info of this paper to research management softwares
New Related Papers
- Optimum sustainability strategy of Absard urban environment (Using the SWOT technique and QSPM matrix )
- The model of improving the quality of Universities in urban development (knowledge-based city) Case study: Mazandaran-Babolsar University
- Feasibility study of optimal pattern, restoration and renovation of old textures in Tehran metropolis to reduce the damage caused by crime (Case Study: Tehran 5th District)
- The evaluation and the effects of the reasons of margin settlement and informal settlement in Eslamshahr town
- Studying Seismicity of Amol Area by Zoning Horizontal Peak Ground Acceleration
The Above articles are recently indexed in the related subjects
Iran Scientific Advertisment Netword
Share this paper
WHAT IS COI?
COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.