COI code: ICOPMAS11_142
Paper Language: English
How to Download This Paper
For Downloading the Fulltext of CIVILICA papers please visit the orginal Persian Section of website.
Authors NONLINEAR RESONANT INTERACTION BETWEEN SURFACE ANDINTERFACIAL WAVES; AN ANALYTICAL SOLUTION BYVARIATIONAL METHODSima Behzadi -
Mirmosadegh Jamali - associate professor - sharif university of technology
Abstract:Nonlinear resonant interaction between surface and interfacial waves is an important mechanismfor generation of interfacial waves and serves as an effective means of energy transfer in thelakes and oceans.
Keywords:nonlinear interaction, resonance, analytical solution, variational method
COI code: ICOPMAS11_142
how to cite to this paper:If you want to refer to this article in your research, you can easily use the following in the resources and references section:
Behzadi, Sima & Mirmosadegh Jamali, 2014, NONLINEAR RESONANT INTERACTION BETWEEN SURFACE ANDINTERFACIAL WAVES; AN ANALYTICAL SOLUTION BYVARIATIONAL METHOD, 11th International Conference on Coasts, Ports and Marine Structures, تهران, سازمان بنادر و دريانوردي, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-ICOPMAS11-ICOPMAS11_142.htmlInside the text, wherever referred to or an achievement of this article is mentioned, after mentioning the article, inside the parental, the following specifications are written.
First Time: (Behzadi, Sima & Mirmosadegh Jamali, 2014)
Second and more: (Behzadi & Jamali, 2014)
For a complete overview of how to citation please review the following CIVILICA Guide (Citation)
Research Info Management
Export Citation info of this paper to research management softwares
New Related Papers
- Predictive Modeling of Discharge in compound open channel by Support vector machine technique
- The effect of predicting discharge coefficient by neural network on increasing the numerical modeling accuracy of flow over side weir
- Prediction of Flow discharge in Compound Open Channels Using Adaptive Neuro Fuzzy Inference System Method
- A Failure Causes and Design Methods of River Levees
- An optimal Adaptive Neural Fuzzy Inference System (ANFIS) model and regression relations to predict stable channel geometry in rivers gravel bed
The Above articles are recently indexed in the related subjects
Iran Scientific Advertisment Netword
Share this paper
WHAT IS COI?
COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.