COI code: ICOPMAS11_173
Paper Language: English
How to Download This Paper
For Downloading the Fulltext of CIVILICA papers please visit the orginal Persian Section of website.
Authors EXPERIMENTAL MEASUREMENTS OF SANDY RIPPLE PROFILEUNDER CONTROLLED WAVE CONDITIONSHamideh Daghigh - PhD students - science & research branch of Islamic Azad university
Ali Karami Khaniki - Associate professor - Soil Conservation and Watershed Management Research Institute
Abstract:Modeling coastal bed formation changes is very important due to its complicated process. Inthis case, dentate changes of sandy bed (Ripple) have noticeable effect on bed roughness andshear stress and also cause to phase delay in suspension of sediment particles on bed.
Keywords:Bed formation, Sand beach, Ripple, Waves
COI code: ICOPMAS11_173
how to cite to this paper:If you want to refer to this article in your research, you can easily use the following in the resources and references section:
Daghigh, Hamideh & Ali Karami Khaniki, 2014, EXPERIMENTAL MEASUREMENTS OF SANDY RIPPLE PROFILEUNDER CONTROLLED WAVE CONDITIONS, 11th International Conference on Coasts, Ports and Marine Structures, تهران, سازمان بنادر و دريانوردي, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-ICOPMAS11-ICOPMAS11_173.htmlInside the text, wherever referred to or an achievement of this article is mentioned, after mentioning the article, inside the parental, the following specifications are written.
First Time: (Daghigh, Hamideh & Ali Karami Khaniki, 2014)
Second and more: (Daghigh & Karami Khaniki, 2014)
For a complete overview of how to citation please review the following CIVILICA Guide (Citation)
Research Info Management
Export Citation info of this paper to research management softwares
New Related Papers
- Predictive Modeling of Discharge in compound open channel by Support vector machine technique
- The effect of predicting discharge coefficient by neural network on increasing the numerical modeling accuracy of flow over side weir
- Prediction of Flow discharge in Compound Open Channels Using Adaptive Neuro Fuzzy Inference System Method
- A Failure Causes and Design Methods of River Levees
- An optimal Adaptive Neural Fuzzy Inference System (ANFIS) model and regression relations to predict stable channel geometry in rivers gravel bed
The Above articles are recently indexed in the related subjects
Iran Scientific Advertisment Netword
Share this paper
WHAT IS COI?
COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.