COI code: ICOPMAS11_253
Paper Language: English
How to Download This Paper
For Downloading the Fulltext of CIVILICA papers please visit the orginal Persian Section of website.
Authors CONSTRUCTION OF AN OFFSHORE OVERTOPPED BREAKWATER INLLANÇÀ PORTMarc Cucurella Vilà - Civil Engineer - PIANC - Member of the Official Catalan Institution of Civil Engineers (Member num. 12.216) -AQPE executive board member - FEANI Member (num. 30466)
Oriol Garcia Arribas - Civil Engineer - Official Catalan Institution of Civil Engineers
Abstract:In December 2008, a big sea storm from East, hit with high intensity all the Costa Bravacoastline
Keywords:breakwater, overtopped, floating caissons, offshore, protection, infrastructure
COI code: ICOPMAS11_253
how to cite to this paper:If you want to refer to this article in your research, you can easily use the following in the resources and references section:
Cucurella Vilà, Marc & Oriol Garcia Arribas, 2014, CONSTRUCTION OF AN OFFSHORE OVERTOPPED BREAKWATER INLLANÇÀ PORT, 11th International Conference on Coasts, Ports and Marine Structures, تهران, سازمان بنادر و دريانوردي, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-ICOPMAS11-ICOPMAS11_253.htmlInside the text, wherever referred to or an achievement of this article is mentioned, after mentioning the article, inside the parental, the following specifications are written.
First Time: (Cucurella Vilà, Marc & Oriol Garcia Arribas, 2014)
Second and more: (Cucurella Vilà & Garcia Arribas, 2014)
For a complete overview of how to citation please review the following CIVILICA Guide (Citation)
Research Info Management
Export Citation info of this paper to research management softwares
New Related Papers
- Effect of filter cloth on reducing waste waterof rotary vacuum drum filterof Gol-E-Gohar Complex
- An Overview of Slag Cooling and Granulation Systems,Case Study: Mathematical Modeling of Rotary Disc as a dry method
- Trade, Economic Growth and Natural Resources
- Textile industry waste water treatment with nano-silver (Removal of organic dye of Acid red 87 from contaminated water using advanced oxidation process in the presence of silver nanoparticles.
- On the hydraulics of Extensive perched aquifers
The Above articles are recently indexed in the related subjects
Iran Scientific Advertisment Netword
Share this paper
WHAT IS COI?
COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.