COI code: ICOPMAS11_265
Paper Language: English
How to Download This Paper
For Downloading the Fulltext of CIVILICA papers please visit the orginal Persian Section of website.
Authors LABORATORY INVESTIGATION OF THE EFFECT OF RUBBLEMOUNDBREAKWATER’S SLOPE ON ITS STABILITY UNDER TSUNAMIATTACKDiyanosh Hedayati Mashkaleh - Student Of Masters of Marine Structures - Guilan University
Nariman Daghighi Masouleh - Student Of Masters of Marine Structures - Guilan University
Amir Houshang Nezamivand Chegini - Assistant Professor - Guilan University
Abstract:Rubble-mound breakwaters are one of the most important protecting structures in the coast andharbor engineering.
Keywords:Rubble-Mound Breakwater, Slope, Stability of Breakwater, Solitary Wave, Tsunami wave,Hydraulic Flume
COI code: ICOPMAS11_265
how to cite to this paper:If you want to refer to this article in your research, you can easily use the following in the resources and references section:
Hedayati Mashkaleh, Diyanosh; Nariman Daghighi Masouleh & Amir Houshang Nezamivand Chegini, 2014, LABORATORY INVESTIGATION OF THE EFFECT OF RUBBLEMOUNDBREAKWATER’S SLOPE ON ITS STABILITY UNDER TSUNAMIATTACK, 11th International Conference on Coasts, Ports and Marine Structures, تهران, سازمان بنادر و دريانوردي, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-ICOPMAS11-ICOPMAS11_265.htmlInside the text, wherever referred to or an achievement of this article is mentioned, after mentioning the article, inside the parental, the following specifications are written.
First Time: (Hedayati Mashkaleh, Diyanosh; Nariman Daghighi Masouleh & Amir Houshang Nezamivand Chegini, 2014)
Second and more: (Hedayati Mashkaleh; Daghighi Masouleh & Nezamivand Chegini, 2014)
For a complete overview of how to citation please review the following CIVILICA Guide (Citation)
Research Info Management
Export Citation info of this paper to research management softwares
New Related Papers
- Experimental Study on the Variations of Head Velocity in Turbidity Currents
- Sedimentation process and their consequence on managing the operation and maintenance of hydraulic structures using SHARC model _ a case study of the Dez re-regulation Dam in Dezful
- Stochastic modeling to Prediction of local scour depht on the basis river morphologhical changes in braided river
- Comparison of numerical, experimental and empirical results for flows over simple vertical drop
- Radial and vertical velocity modeling under deflector in vortex chamber
The Above articles are recently indexed in the related subjects
Iran Scientific Advertisment Netword
Share this paper
WHAT IS COI?
COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.