COI code: ICOPMAS11_325
Paper Language: English
How to Download This Paper
For Downloading the Fulltext of CIVILICA papers please visit the orginal Persian Section of website.
Authors EVALUATION OF MODIFIED CHARACTERISTICS OF SOFT CLAYSDUE TOLIME INJECTION IN MARINE ENVIRONMENTMohamad Taebi - M.Sc. in Marine Structures - University of Tehran - School of Engineering -
Seyed Amir Hossein Mousavi - M.Sc. in Marine Structures - University of Tehran - School of Engineering -
Abstract:Marine clay deposits induce several foundation problems because of their low shear strengthand high compressibility.
Keywords:Marine Clay, Lime Injection, Experimental Model, Persian Gulf
COI code: ICOPMAS11_325
how to cite to this paper:If you want to refer to this article in your research, you can easily use the following in the resources and references section:
Taebi, Mohamad & Seyed Amir Hossein Mousavi, 2014, EVALUATION OF MODIFIED CHARACTERISTICS OF SOFT CLAYSDUE TOLIME INJECTION IN MARINE ENVIRONMENT, 11th International Conference on Coasts, Ports and Marine Structures, تهران, سازمان بنادر و دريانوردي, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-ICOPMAS11-ICOPMAS11_325.htmlInside the text, wherever referred to or an achievement of this article is mentioned, after mentioning the article, inside the parental, the following specifications are written.
First Time: (Taebi, Mohamad & Seyed Amir Hossein Mousavi, 2014)
Second and more: (Taebi & Mousavi, 2014)
For a complete overview of how to citation please review the following CIVILICA Guide (Citation)
The University/Research Center Information:
Type: state university
Paper No.: 55073
in University Ranking and Scientometrics the Iranian universities and research centers are evaluated based on scientific papers.
Research Info Management
Export Citation info of this paper to research management softwares
New Related Papers
- SYNTHESIS OF ZNS NANOPARTICLES AND THEIR NANOCOMPOSITE WITH ZNO AND INVESTIGATION OF THEIR PHOTOCATALYTIC ACTIVITY IN REMOVAL OF C.I.REACTIVE YELLOW 84 FROM DYE SOLUTION
- Influence of zinc on periphyton Communities: laboratory interaction of Zinc and phosphate in River Garasou
- Assessment of bioaccumulation of Nickel in freshwater periphyton from River Gharasou: An experimental evaluation
- Decolorization of C.I. basic red 46 and C. I. basic blue 3 solutions by an advanced oxidation process
- Reverse osmosis of refinery oily wastewater effluents
The Above articles are recently indexed in the related subjects
Iran Scientific Advertisment Netword
Share this paper
WHAT IS COI?
COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.