COI code: ICOPMAS13_028
Paper Language: English
How to Download This Paper
For Downloading the Fulltext of CIVILICA papers please visit the orginal Persian Section of website.
Authors ASSESSMENT OF LAND CHARACTERISTICS IMPACT ON TROPICAL CYCLONE FRESHWATER FLOOD VULNERABILITYMehdi Rezapour - Assistant professor, Department of Civil Engineering, Chabahar Maritime University, Iran
Tom E. Baldock - Professor, School of Civil Engineering, University of Queensland, Australia.
Abstract:Although coastal zones are attractive for people to live, they are impacted by different natural phenomena, mostly of hydro-meteorological origin, such as waves, wind, tides, and rainfall which can reach extraordinary magnitudes during the occurrence of severe events such as tropical cyclones and tsunami [3,4,5,6].The impact of rainfall within the catchment has been divided into three main steps (Figure 1); the transformation of rainfall into a runoff; the resulting flood flows corresponding to the runoff and thelosses arising from the flood flows.
COI code: ICOPMAS13_028
how to cite to this paper:If you want to refer to this article in your research, you can easily use the following in the resources and references section:
Rezapour, Mehdi & Tom E. Baldock, 2018, ASSESSMENT OF LAND CHARACTERISTICS IMPACT ON TROPICAL CYCLONE FRESHWATER FLOOD VULNERABILITY, 13th International Conference on Coasts, Ports and Marine Structures, تهران, سازمان بنادر و دريانوردي, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-ICOPMAS13-ICOPMAS13_028.htmlInside the text, wherever referred to or an achievement of this article is mentioned, after mentioning the article, inside the parental, the following specifications are written.
First Time: (Rezapour, Mehdi & Tom E. Baldock, 2018)
Second and more: (Rezapour & E. Baldock, 2018)
For a complete overview of how to citation please review the following CIVILICA Guide (Citation)
The University/Research Center Information:
Type: state university
Paper No.: 894
in University Ranking and Scientometrics the Iranian universities and research centers are evaluated based on scientific papers.
Research Info Management
Export Citation info of this paper to research management softwares
New Related Papers
- Comparison effects of gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogue (Buserelin) administration at different doses with Ovaprim on ovulation and spawning induction in Rutilus frisii kutum
- A Survey of Effective Factors on Efficiency of Container Transportation at Khorramshahr Port for Moving Toward Resistive Economy
- Oscillating motion of triangular cylinder in a viscous fluid
- Studying and Identifying of Diving Operations Risks and its Remedies (Case Study: Investigation Of Drowning Casualty of Researching Vessel Master During Diving Operation)
- Criteria for the selection and use of indicator species for environmental monitoring
The Above articles are recently indexed in the related subjects
Iran Scientific Advertisment Netword
Share this paper
WHAT IS COI?
COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.