COI code: ICOPMAS13_030
Paper Language: English
How to Download This Paper
For Downloading the Fulltext of CIVILICA papers please visit the orginal Persian Section of website.
Authors PERFORMANCE EVALUATION OF IACS CLASSIFICATION SOCITIES VS. NON- IACSPouria Koulivand - Port and Maritime Organization, Tehran , IRAN
Fardad Fakhr Rahimian - Port and Maritime Organization, Bandar Imam Khomeini, IRAN
Abstract:When a ship is registered by a flag State, that flag maintains the responsibilities and obligations imposed upon them by International Conventions for ships. The flagState must ensure that these ships comply with the conventions . To achieve this, flag States regularly delegate some or all of the survey, certification and verification functions toRecognized Organizations (RO), most commonly known as Classification Societies. . The main focus of present article is evaluation of performance of Recognized Organizations (IACS members) and comparison with NON-IACS. For this purpose, after introducing required terms, statistics of BIK Port State Control about ROs (2017) will be presented andcompared with the other references such as AMSA1 , Tokyo MOU2 and IOMOU3 (2017).
COI code: ICOPMAS13_030
how to cite to this paper:If you want to refer to this article in your research, you can easily use the following in the resources and references section:
Koulivand, Pouria & Fardad Fakhr Rahimian, 2018, PERFORMANCE EVALUATION OF IACS CLASSIFICATION SOCITIES VS. NON- IACS, 13th International Conference on Coasts, Ports and Marine Structures, تهران, سازمان بنادر و دريانوردي, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-ICOPMAS13-ICOPMAS13_030.htmlInside the text, wherever referred to or an achievement of this article is mentioned, after mentioning the article, inside the parental, the following specifications are written.
First Time: (Koulivand, Pouria & Fardad Fakhr Rahimian, 2018)
Second and more: (Koulivand & Fakhr Rahimian, 2018)
For a complete overview of how to citation please review the following CIVILICA Guide (Citation)
Research Info Management
Export Citation info of this paper to research management softwares
New Related Papers
- Comparison effects of gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogue (Buserelin) administration at different doses with Ovaprim on ovulation and spawning induction in Rutilus frisii kutum
- A Survey of Effective Factors on Efficiency of Container Transportation at Khorramshahr Port for Moving Toward Resistive Economy
- Oscillating motion of triangular cylinder in a viscous fluid
- Studying and Identifying of Diving Operations Risks and its Remedies (Case Study: Investigation Of Drowning Casualty of Researching Vessel Master During Diving Operation)
- Criteria for the selection and use of indicator species for environmental monitoring
The Above articles are recently indexed in the related subjects
Iran Scientific Advertisment Netword
Share this paper
WHAT IS COI?
COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.