COI code: ICOPMAS13_125
Paper Language: English
How to Download This Paper
For Downloading the Fulltext of CIVILICA papers please visit the orginal Persian Section of website.
Authors NUMERICAL STUDY OF SEDIMENTATION IN ANZALI HARBOR DUE TO NORTHWESTERN AND NORTHEASTERN WAVES WITH RESPECT TO THE EXTENDED BREAKWATERSHamed Mohammadnejad - pert Ports and Maritime Organization, Tehran, Iran
Habib Hakimzadeh - Professor in Coastal Engineering, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Sahand University of Technology, Tabriz, Iran
Abstract:One of the most important aims of a port is to create favorable conditions for berthing, unloading and loading vessels. Because of the sedimentation and penetration problems of the waves in the basin and access channels are important issues that have a direct impact on the utilization and economics of the ports. Therefore, it is very important to study this issue in terms of heavy maintenance and dredging expenses. As one of the important maritime terminals in Iran, Anzali harbor has a significant role in the Caspian Sea transportation. In this study, sedimentation and penetration of wave’s problems in the pre and post breakwaters development of Anzali harbor has been investigated.
COI code: ICOPMAS13_125
how to cite to this paper:If you want to refer to this article in your research, you can easily use the following in the resources and references section:
Mohammadnejad, Hamed & Habib Hakimzadeh, 2018, NUMERICAL STUDY OF SEDIMENTATION IN ANZALI HARBOR DUE TO NORTHWESTERN AND NORTHEASTERN WAVES WITH RESPECT TO THE EXTENDED BREAKWATERS, 13th International Conference on Coasts, Ports and Marine Structures, تهران, سازمان بنادر و دريانوردي, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-ICOPMAS13-ICOPMAS13_125.htmlInside the text, wherever referred to or an achievement of this article is mentioned, after mentioning the article, inside the parental, the following specifications are written.
First Time: (Mohammadnejad, Hamed & Habib Hakimzadeh, 2018)
Second and more: (Mohammadnejad & Hakimzadeh, 2018)
For a complete overview of how to citation please review the following CIVILICA Guide (Citation)
Research Info Management
Export Citation info of this paper to research management softwares
New Related Papers
- Comparison effects of gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogue (Buserelin) administration at different doses with Ovaprim on ovulation and spawning induction in Rutilus frisii kutum
- A Survey of Effective Factors on Efficiency of Container Transportation at Khorramshahr Port for Moving Toward Resistive Economy
- Oscillating motion of triangular cylinder in a viscous fluid
- Studying and Identifying of Diving Operations Risks and its Remedies (Case Study: Investigation Of Drowning Casualty of Researching Vessel Master During Diving Operation)
- Criteria for the selection and use of indicator species for environmental monitoring
The Above articles are recently indexed in the related subjects
Iran Scientific Advertisment Netword
Share this paper
WHAT IS COI?
COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.