COI code: ICOPMAS13_128
Paper Language: English
How to Download This Paper
For Downloading the Fulltext of CIVILICA papers please visit the orginal Persian Section of website.
Authors NUMERICAL MODELING OF UNDERTOW CURRENT BY INCOMPRESSIBLE SMOOTHED PARTICLE HYDRODYNAMICS (ISPH) METHOD IN THE SURF ZONEMohammad Ahmadi - Dept. of Civil Eng., K. N. Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Iran
Kourosh Hejazi - Department of Civil Engineering, K. N. Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Iran
Abstract:The undertow current is a near-bed and sea-level current that compensates for the mass transfer of water to the shore. In this paper, the Lagrangian method of incompressible smoothed particle hydrodynamics has been deployed to simulate the undertow current. To account for the surface roughness a wall function is implemented in the model. The sub-particle scale turbulence has also been included in the model. The capability and accuracy of the new model for free surface simulations, and modeling the undertowcurrent was examined and confirmed.
COI code: ICOPMAS13_128
how to cite to this paper:If you want to refer to this article in your research, you can easily use the following in the resources and references section:
Ahmadi, Mohammad & Kourosh Hejazi, 2018, NUMERICAL MODELING OF UNDERTOW CURRENT BY INCOMPRESSIBLE SMOOTHED PARTICLE HYDRODYNAMICS (ISPH) METHOD IN THE SURF ZONE, 13th International Conference on Coasts, Ports and Marine Structures, تهران, سازمان بنادر و دريانوردي, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-ICOPMAS13-ICOPMAS13_128.htmlInside the text, wherever referred to or an achievement of this article is mentioned, after mentioning the article, inside the parental, the following specifications are written.
First Time: (Ahmadi, Mohammad & Kourosh Hejazi, 2018)
Second and more: (Ahmadi & Hejazi, 2018)
For a complete overview of how to citation please review the following CIVILICA Guide (Citation)
The University/Research Center Information:
Type: state university
Paper No.: 9303
in University Ranking and Scientometrics the Iranian universities and research centers are evaluated based on scientific papers.
Research Info Management
Export Citation info of this paper to research management softwares
New Related Papers
- Comparison effects of gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogue (Buserelin) administration at different doses with Ovaprim on ovulation and spawning induction in Rutilus frisii kutum
- A Survey of Effective Factors on Efficiency of Container Transportation at Khorramshahr Port for Moving Toward Resistive Economy
- Oscillating motion of triangular cylinder in a viscous fluid
- Studying and Identifying of Diving Operations Risks and its Remedies (Case Study: Investigation Of Drowning Casualty of Researching Vessel Master During Diving Operation)
- Criteria for the selection and use of indicator species for environmental monitoring
The Above articles are recently indexed in the related subjects
Iran Scientific Advertisment Netword
Share this paper
WHAT IS COI?
COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.