COI code: IRCCE05_169
Paper Language: English
How to Download This Paper
For Downloading the Fulltext of CIVILICA papers please visit the orginal Persian Section of website.
Authors Transesterification of soybean oil to biodiesel using SrO nanoparticles as a solid base catalystElnaz Rashtizadeh - Department of Chemistry, Farhangian University, Tehran, Iran
Abstract:SrO nano oxides was prepared by sol-gel method and used as a basic heterogeneous catalyst for transesterification of soybean oil with methanol to methyl esters (biodiesel). The catalyst was characterized using X-ray diffraction (XRD), scanning electron microscopy (SEM and Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR) techniques. It was found that using 1% (based on the soybean oil weight) of the catalyst, methanol to oil molar ratio of 15 produced biodiesel in excess of 99% at 60 C within 15 min.
Keywords:Biodiesel, SrO nano oxides, Tranesterification, solid catalyst
COI code: IRCCE05_169
how to cite to this paper:If you want to refer to this article in your research, you can easily use the following in the resources and references section:
Rashtizadeh, Elnaz, 2018, Transesterification of soybean oil to biodiesel using SrO nanoparticles as a solid base catalyst, The 5th National Conference on Advanced Research in Chemistry and Chemistry, تهران, موسسه آموزش عالي نيكان, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-IRCCE05-IRCCE05_169.htmlInside the text, wherever referred to or an achievement of this article is mentioned, after mentioning the article, inside the parental, the following specifications are written.
First Time: (Rashtizadeh, Elnaz, 2018)
Second and more: (Rashtizadeh, 2018)
For a complete overview of how to citation please review the following CIVILICA Guide (Citation)
The University/Research Center Information:
Type: state university
Paper No.: 9689
in University Ranking and Scientometrics the Iranian universities and research centers are evaluated based on scientific papers.
Research Info Management
Export Citation info of this paper to research management softwares
New Related Papers
- Functionalization of Carboxylated Single-walled Carbon Nanotubes With 2-en 4-hydroxy cyclo 1-octanon and toxicity investigation
- Efficient and Mild Microwave-Assisted Functionalization of Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes with Phenyl isocyanate and Phenyl isothiocyanate by using 1,4-phenylenediamine and their toxicity investigations
- On the effect of Starting point on the edge waviness of cap in laser forming process
- On the reactions in ilmenite, aluminum and graphite system
- Technical and economic studies Continuous Dense Phase feed system (Almahdi Hormozal Aluiminium smelter Case Study)
The Above articles are recently indexed in the related subjects
Iran Scientific Advertisment Netword
Share this paper
WHAT IS COI?
COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.