COI code: IRCCE06_011
Paper Language: English
How to Download This Paper
For Downloading the Fulltext of CIVILICA papers please visit the orginal Persian Section of website.
Authors Synthesis and functionalization of coumarin via cascade double C-C bonds formationMehran Ghasemi - Faculty of Chemistry, Kharazmi University, No. 43. Mofateh Street, Enghelab Ave., 15719-14911 Tehran, Iran
Azizollah Habibi - Faculty of Chemistry, Kharazmi University, No. 43. Mofateh Street, Enghelab Ave., 15719-14911 Tehran, Iran
Abstract:The synthesis and functionalization of coumarins as a heterocycle with many biological properties were investigated. The use of the radical mechanism in this cascade reaction has led to the alkylation of the coumarins in the 3-position. One of the features of this method is the formation of two carbon-carbon bonds in one pot.
Keywords:Coumarin, alkylation, radical pathway, cascade reaction
COI code: IRCCE06_011
how to cite to this paper:If you want to refer to this article in your research, you can easily use the following in the resources and references section:
Ghasemi, Mehran & Azizollah Habibi, 2019, Synthesis and functionalization of coumarin via cascade double C-C bonds formation, 6th International Conference on Chemical and Chemical Engineering, تهران, دبيرخانه دائمي كنفرانس, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-IRCCE06-IRCCE06_011.htmlInside the text, wherever referred to or an achievement of this article is mentioned, after mentioning the article, inside the parental, the following specifications are written.
First Time: (Ghasemi, Mehran & Azizollah Habibi, 2019)
Second and more: (Ghasemi & Habibi, 2019)
For a complete overview of how to citation please review the following CIVILICA Guide (Citation)
The University/Research Center Information:
Type: state university
Paper No.: 9225
in University Ranking and Scientometrics the Iranian universities and research centers are evaluated based on scientific papers.
Research Info Management
Export Citation info of this paper to research management softwares
New Related Papers
- Determine the effects of pressure, particle size and inlet gas velocity on its proficiency by MFIX with modeling of Lithium-Titanium gas-solid fluidized beds
- Modeling and constrained optimization of an auto-thermalammonia synthesis reactor using genetic algorithm
- Theoretical Study of the Solvent Effect on the Stability Energies of Serine and Threonine Amino Acids
- One-Pot Synthesis of N-Alkyl Purine and Pyrimidine Derivatives from Alcohols using Ph3P/I2: A Rapid Route to Carboacyclic Nucleoside Synthesis
- Synthesis of Some Novel Eugenol Ether Derivatives includingβ-Hydroxypropyl-Bonded Azole Frameworks as New Analogsof β-Adrenoceptor Antagonists
The Above articles are recently indexed in the related subjects
Iran Scientific Advertisment Netword
Share this paper
WHAT IS COI?
COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.