COI code: IRCCE06_014
Paper Language: English
How to Download This Paper
For Downloading the Fulltext of CIVILICA papers please visit the orginal Persian Section of website.
Authors Novel Organocatalytic activity of L-Histidine@Fe3O4 for the synthesis of tetrahydrobenzo[b]pyrans in waterMasoomeh Norouzi - PhD in organic chemistry, Iran, Ilam University.
Arash Ghorbani-Choghamarani - Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Ilam University, P.O. Box 69315516, Ilam
Abstract:We report the elaboration of L-Histidinefunctionalized magnetic nanoparticlesthat can act as a new nanomagnetically catalyst. The catalytic performance of L-Histidine@Fe3O4 was evaluated in a three-component combination for the synthesis of tetrahydrobenzo[b]pyran derivatives via the condensation reaction of malononitrile, various aromatic aldehydes and dimedone in water. All reactions were completed in short times and all products were obtained in good to excellent yields. The L-Histidine@Fe3O4 could be recovered for 5 times efficiently.
Keywords:Magnetic Nanoparticle, Organocatalysis, L-Histidine, Tetrahydrobenzo[b]Pyran.
COI code: IRCCE06_014
how to cite to this paper:If you want to refer to this article in your research, you can easily use the following in the resources and references section:
Norouzi, Masoomeh & Arash Ghorbani-Choghamarani, 2019, Novel Organocatalytic activity of L-Histidine@Fe3O4 for the synthesis of tetrahydrobenzo[b]pyrans in water, 6th International Conference on Chemical and Chemical Engineering, تهران, دبيرخانه دائمي كنفرانس, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-IRCCE06-IRCCE06_014.htmlInside the text, wherever referred to or an achievement of this article is mentioned, after mentioning the article, inside the parental, the following specifications are written.
First Time: (Norouzi, Masoomeh & Arash Ghorbani-Choghamarani, 2019)
Second and more: (Norouzi & Ghorbani-Choghamarani, 2019)
For a complete overview of how to citation please review the following CIVILICA Guide (Citation)
The University/Research Center Information:
Type: state university
Paper No.: 3271
in University Ranking and Scientometrics the Iranian universities and research centers are evaluated based on scientific papers.
Research Info Management
Export Citation info of this paper to research management softwares
New Related Papers
- Determine the effects of pressure, particle size and inlet gas velocity on its proficiency by MFIX with modeling of Lithium-Titanium gas-solid fluidized beds
- Modeling and constrained optimization of an auto-thermalammonia synthesis reactor using genetic algorithm
- Theoretical Study of the Solvent Effect on the Stability Energies of Serine and Threonine Amino Acids
- One-Pot Synthesis of N-Alkyl Purine and Pyrimidine Derivatives from Alcohols using Ph3P/I2: A Rapid Route to Carboacyclic Nucleoside Synthesis
- Synthesis of Some Novel Eugenol Ether Derivatives includingβ-Hydroxypropyl-Bonded Azole Frameworks as New Analogsof β-Adrenoceptor Antagonists
The Above articles are recently indexed in the related subjects
Iran Scientific Advertisment Netword
Share this paper
WHAT IS COI?
COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.