COI code: IRCCE06_060
Paper Language: English
How to Download This Paper
For Downloading the Fulltext of CIVILICA papers please visit the orginal Persian Section of website.
Authors Simulation of Biomass Gasification ProcessMohadeseh hadad hamedani - Department of Chemical Engineering, Hamedan University of Technology, Hamedan, Iran
Masoud Vesali-Naseh - Department of Chemical Engineering, Hamedan University of Technology, Hamedan, Iran
Abstract:The purpose of this study is to evaluate the syngas production from biomass by simulation with ASPEN HYSYS software. The used fuel is a type of wood, named Hemlock, which consists mainly of carbon, oxygen, hydrogen, as well as small amount of nitrogen and sulfur. The conversion of this solid fuel through pyrolysis and gasification processes in the temperature range of 700 to 2300 °C leads to the production of syngas. The syngas product at 60 °C contains 32% carbon monoxide, 66% hydrogen, 0.02% methane and 0.44% water. The main effective parameters on the final product are temperature and vapor content.
COI code: IRCCE06_060
how to cite to this paper:If you want to refer to this article in your research, you can easily use the following in the resources and references section:
hadad hamedani, Mohadeseh & Masoud Vesali-Naseh, 2019, Simulation of Biomass Gasification Process, 6th International Conference on Chemical and Chemical Engineering, تهران, دبيرخانه دائمي كنفرانس, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-IRCCE06-IRCCE06_060.htmlInside the text, wherever referred to or an achievement of this article is mentioned, after mentioning the article, inside the parental, the following specifications are written.
First Time: (hadad hamedani, Mohadeseh & Masoud Vesali-Naseh, 2019)
Second and more: (hadad hamedani & Vesali-Naseh, 2019)
For a complete overview of how to citation please review the following CIVILICA Guide (Citation)
The University/Research Center Information:
Type: state university
Paper No.: 469
in University Ranking and Scientometrics the Iranian universities and research centers are evaluated based on scientific papers.
Research Info Management
Export Citation info of this paper to research management softwares
New Related Papers
- Determine the effects of pressure, particle size and inlet gas velocity on its proficiency by MFIX with modeling of Lithium-Titanium gas-solid fluidized beds
- Modeling and constrained optimization of an auto-thermalammonia synthesis reactor using genetic algorithm
- Theoretical Study of the Solvent Effect on the Stability Energies of Serine and Threonine Amino Acids
- One-Pot Synthesis of N-Alkyl Purine and Pyrimidine Derivatives from Alcohols using Ph3P/I2: A Rapid Route to Carboacyclic Nucleoside Synthesis
- Synthesis of Some Novel Eugenol Ether Derivatives includingβ-Hydroxypropyl-Bonded Azole Frameworks as New Analogsof β-Adrenoceptor Antagonists
The Above articles are recently indexed in the related subjects
Iran Scientific Advertisment Netword
Share this paper
WHAT IS COI?
COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.