Published in: 13th Annual Conference of Mechanical Engineering
COI code: ISME13_577
Paper Language: English
How to Download This Paper
For Downloading the Fulltext of CIVILICA papers please visit the orginal Persian Section of website.
Authors ON THE EFFECTIVE THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY OF COMPOSITE NEDIA: THERMAL CIRCUIT MODELEsfahani - Assistant Prof Mech. Eng. Dept., Faculty of Eng., Ferdowsi University of Mashhad
Ghandehariun - MSc Student Mech. Eng. Dept., Faculty of Eng., Ferdowsi University of Mashhad
Abstract:In this paper, we focus on the steady-state heat transfer in a composite wall. We compare the total thermal resistances predicted by a two-dimensional, numerical model with two thermal circuit models present in the literature. The results show that the steady-state heat transfer in the wall may be approximated by the resistance network models. An acceptable estimate is obtained by an average of the isothermal planes model
and the parallel-path one.
Keywords:Composite media – Effective conductivity – Thermal circuit model
COI code: ISME13_577
how to cite to this paper:If you want to refer to this article in your research, you can easily use the following in the resources and references section:
Esfahani, & Ghandehariun, 2005, ON THE EFFECTIVE THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY OF COMPOSITE NEDIA: THERMAL CIRCUIT MODEL, 13th Annual Conference of Mechanical Engineering, اصفهان, دانشگاه صنعتي اصفهان, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-ISME13-ISME13_577.htmlInside the text, wherever referred to or an achievement of this article is mentioned, after mentioning the article, inside the parental, the following specifications are written.
First Time: (Esfahani, & Ghandehariun, 2005)
Second and more: (Esfahani & Ghandehariun, 2005)
For a complete overview of how to citation please review the following CIVILICA Guide (Citation)
The University/Research Center Information:
Type: state university
Paper No.: 25310
in University Ranking and Scientometrics the Iranian universities and research centers are evaluated based on scientific papers.
Research Info Management
Export Citation info of this paper to research management softwares
New Related Papers
- Modeling of heat generations for different tool profiles in friction stir welding: study of tool geometry and contact conditions
- Thermo-mechanical nonlinear vibration analysis of fluidconveying structures subjected to different boundary conditions using Galerkin-Newton-Harmonic balancing method
- Shape and geometrical parameter effects of a bimorph piezoelectric beam on energy harvesting performance
- Perturbation Solutions for the Study of MHD Blood as a Third Grade Nanofluid Transporting Gold Nanoparticles through a Porous Channel
- Analytical Investigations of the Effects of Tool Pin Profile and Process Parameters on the Peak Temperature in Friction Stir Welding
The Above articles are recently indexed in the related subjects
Iran Scientific Advertisment Netword
Share this paper
WHAT IS COI?
COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.