Published in: 20th Conference on Marine Industries
COI code: NSMI20_075
Paper Language: English
How to Download This Paper
For Downloading the Fulltext of CIVILICA papers please visit the orginal Persian Section of website.
Authors HUMAN ERROR AND PLANNING FOR SAFETY OF MARITIME TRANSPORTATIONMehran Fazlali - Student in Marine Engineering at Maritime university of Kharg Island, Iran
Abstract:Today, safety is a very important factor that affects all elements of maritime industry. However, safety management and its implementation in the maritime industry are more important than ever. Present-day maritime industry has a number of codes, conventions and guidelines that set the boundaries of safety and efficiency in shipping. Over the last 40 years or so, the shipping industry has focused on improving ship structure and the reliability of ship systems in order to reduce casualties and increase efficiency and productivity. This development of maritime industry has resulted in the great development of technology, design, size, propulsion and safety of ships. Consequently, the development of new technologies in the maritime industry has brought changes in the education systems over the last few decades.
Keywords:maritime safety, development of ships, professional training, international regulations and standards, competent authorities for safety
COI code: NSMI20_075
how to cite to this paper:If you want to refer to this article in your research, you can easily use the following in the resources and references section:
Fazlali, Mehran, 2018, HUMAN ERROR AND PLANNING FOR SAFETY OF MARITIME TRANSPORTATION, 20th Conference on Marine Industries, تهران , انجمن مهندسي دريايي ايران, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-NSMI20-NSMI20_075.htmlInside the text, wherever referred to or an achievement of this article is mentioned, after mentioning the article, inside the parental, the following specifications are written.
First Time: (Fazlali, Mehran, 2018)
Second and more: (Fazlali, 2018)
For a complete overview of how to citation please review the following CIVILICA Guide (Citation)
Research Info Management
Export Citation info of this paper to research management softwares
New Related Papers
- Influence of Plastic Aggregate and Curing Condition on the Mechanical Properties of Concrete Containing Silica Fume in Marine Environments
- Implementation of Improved Marine Engines in National Iranian Tanker Company (NITC) and Its Effect on Energy Consumption and Environmental Pollution
- Wind effect on changes of density in a theoretical oceanic model
- Impact of marine-based Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles on Degradation of Dibenzothiophene
- Identifying the parameters affecting the environmental risks posed by jack-up drilling rigs and their risk management using the SAFYERA-JKA model (Case study of the South Pars field)
The Above articles are recently indexed in the related subjects
Iran Scientific Advertisment Netword
Share this paper
WHAT IS COI?
COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.