COI code: PEHCONF02_052
Paper Language: English
How to Download This Paper
For Downloading the Fulltext of CIVILICA papers please visit the orginal Persian Section of website.
Authors Mathematics Teaching Techniques in a Novel WayMohammad Javad Arab - Undergraduate Mathematics student of Farhangian University of Shahid Rajaee Campus in Semnan
Mehdi Baniasadi - Translation Studies MA student at University of Birjand
Abstract:Many people consider mathematics to be a dry and uninspiring lesson. One of the reasons for this can be traced to the traditional teaching method of this lesson. What have been presented in this article are the factors and strategies for breaking with traditional mathematics teaching methods and providing education in a modern and up-to-date manner. It should be noted that this is a review article and the research method applied here is a library research one based on individual studies.
Keywords:Education, math , Technique
COI code: PEHCONF02_052
how to cite to this paper:If you want to refer to this article in your research, you can easily use the following in the resources and references section:
Arab, Mohammad Javad & Mehdi Baniasadi, 2019, Mathematics Teaching Techniques in a Novel Way, 2th international conference on psychology education and humanities science, تفليس-گرجستان, دبيرخانه دائمي كنفرانس با همكاري دانشگاه فرماندهي و ستاد آجا, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-PEHCONF02-PEHCONF02_052.htmlInside the text, wherever referred to or an achievement of this article is mentioned, after mentioning the article, inside the parental, the following specifications are written.
First Time: (Arab, Mohammad Javad & Mehdi Baniasadi, 2019)
Second and more: (Arab & Baniasadi, 2019)
For a complete overview of how to citation please review the following CIVILICA Guide (Citation)
The University/Research Center Information:
Type: state university
Paper No.: 9689
in University Ranking and Scientometrics the Iranian universities and research centers are evaluated based on scientific papers.
Research Info Management
Export Citation info of this paper to research management softwares
New Related Papers
- Predicting self-confidence based on Parent-child Relationship among Families with Single and Several Children
- Investigating the relationship between psychological well-being and resilience, and the quality of life of female heads of household
- The Impact of Piagetian Symmetrical vs. Vygotskyan AsymmetricalScaffolding on Iranian EFL Learners’ Discourse Competence
- Analytical Comparison of total Intelligence, Verbal and PracticalCapacities, their Subscales and Academic Achievement ofDelinquent and Non-Delinquent Adolescent
- Midlife Women s Perceptions Of Their Changing Bodies During Period Of Their Menopause
The Above articles are recently indexed in the related subjects
Iran Scientific Advertisment Netword
Share this paper
WHAT IS COI?
COI is a national code dedicated to all Iranian Conference and Journal Papers. the COI of each paper can be verified online.