Conference Proceeding is Downloadable here مجموعه مقالات کنفرانس جهانی آنفلوآنزای پرندگان
Conference Subjects: Veterinary Science and Veterinary Medicine
Conference Venue: Tehran
Welcome to the World Conference on Avian Influenza (IAC-2018). The IAC-2018 organizing committee invites all experts from all over the world to attend World Conference on Avian Influenza which will be held in Tehran-Iran, during 4-5 July 2018. The conference contains two days plenary sessions, keynote speeches, poster, and oral presentations. IAC-2018 will also provide the excellent opportunity to exchange information among researchers, academics and scholars from the industry to meet and discuss new strategies and recent advancements on control and eradication of Avian Influenza. We are expecting around 500 of the world’s leading experts in avian influenza to attend the conference. This conference aims to stimulate the interaction between academia, policy makers and industry, in order to advance our understanding of epidemiology and pathogenesis, as well as control measures of avian influenza in different countries of the world. Recent developments in vaccine research developments, pathogenesis, control and prevention as well as diagnostic and monitoring tools in poultry and wild birds will be discussed.
Main Topics :
Sponsored and Indexed by
CIVILICAWe Respect the Science
The conference is sponsored by CIVILICA, and articles will be indexed in CIVILICA and the National Consortium.
- 2020-09-21: Second National Conference on Innovation in Agriculture, Animal Sciences and Veterinary Medicine
- 2020-05-27: 5th national congress of veterianry basic science
- 2020-03-07: National Conference on Agricultural Innovation, Animal Science and Veterinary Science
- 2020-01-21: 19th Annual Congress of the Iranian Association of Prosthodontists AND Second Digital Dentistry Symposium
- 2019-12-04: 5th congress of student research committee of rafsanjan university of medical sciences