Conference Subjects: Infectious Diseases ، Cancer ، Microbiology ، Molecular Biology, Cellular Biology and Genetics
Conference Venue: Tehran
ICB 2018, 2nd International Congress on Biomedicine, will be held from December 18th to 21th, 2018 in Tehran, Iran. It is organized by Biological and Vaccination Reaserch Institute (Nasim).
ICB annually will bring together leading scientist and researchers among the North American, European, and Asian continents to state recent momentous scientific advances into all aspects of Medical and Biology.
The congress series includes three days of oral presentations and poster sessions. It also includes workshops, tutorials and challenges just before and after the congress.
It would be great chance toward the Iranian biomedical community will host this congress in Iran for the first time. It would be a pleasure and honor if we can bring together the world’s scientific experts to catalyze and advance scientific knowledge about biomedicine fields, present the most recent research findings, and promote and enhance scientific collaborations around the world. You could be part of it...
- 2020-06-11: 2nd national coference on safety and infection control and prevention of treatment centers
- 2020-01-11: the 28th iranian congress on infectious diseases and tropical medicine
- 2019-12-25: 3rd national congress on clinical case reports
- 2019-10-12: the 9th international congress on pulmonary diseases,intensive care and tuberculosis
- 2018-12-04: The 5th Iranian Congress of Medical mycology