13th professor alborzi international congress of cilinical microbiology
Conference Subjects: Microbiology and Virology
Conference Venue: Shiraz
It is our pleasure to conduct 13th Professor Alborzi International Clinical Microbiology Congress (The 13th ICCM) in nice Shiraz. It's our honor to invite any guests who worry about antibiotic resistance and related issues to attend in the 13th ICCM which will be held in 8-10 October 2019.
This congress will be hosted by Professor Alborzi Clinical Microbiology Research Center (PACMRC),Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS).
We do our best to create opportunities for all attendees and participants in both basic sciences and clinical fields to present and share their views and findings related to the congress topics.
Your contributions can add to the domain of knowledge and enrich the academic fields. Moreover,this congress is a great opportunity to be familiar with Iranian culture,as Shiraz is cultural capital city of Iran with famous and beautiful sightseeing and historical places.
We hope that you will enjoy the congress and spend a nice time in our beautiful city.
1) Sepsis and bloodstream infections
2) Fungal infections in immunodeficiencies
3) CMV and latent viruses in immunocompromised patients
4) Enteropathogenic bacteria and Clostridium difficile
5) Hepatitis C virus
6) Hydatid cyst and echinococcosis
7) Probiotics and Prebiotics
8) Immunodeficiency in chronic pulmonary diseases