The papers of this conference have not been posted by the Secretariat for indexing until now.
Conference Subjects: Chemical Engineering ، Fluid Flow / Transfer Processes ، Membranes and Separation Technology ، Petroleum and Fuel Technology ، Process Chemistry and Technology ، Materials Chemistry and Engineering ، Chemical Engineering (General)
Conference Venue: Bushehr
2nd Biennial Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Conference (OGPC 2018) is an international event for new age energy and environmental scientific researches and also the achievements of the oil, gas, petrochemical and energy related companies organized byPersian Gulf University (PGU) and Iranian Association of Chemical Engineers (IAChE) on 14th November 2018 in Bushehr. Bushehr province is called as the capital of energy in Iran due to its various oil and gas fields, and numerous large upstream petroleum facilities, gas processing, petrochemical and power plants which are mostly the biggest in the world. OGPC 2018 is to bring together academics and industrial professionals in the fields of energy and environments. Our goal is to promote industrial experiences, scientific researches and innovations, technology developments, sustainable progress and knowledge interchange between students, researchers, engineers, managers, and industry working globally.
Sponsored and Indexed by
CIVILICAWe Respect the Science
The conference is sponsored by CIVILICA, and articles will be indexed in CIVILICA and the National Consortium.
- 2020-10-28: 7th International Conference on Innovation and Research in Engineering Sciences
- 2020-09-16: 16th National Congress of Chemistry of Payam Noor University
- 2020-08-11: 11th National Conference on Iranian Chemical Education
- 2020-07-10: 7th International Conference on Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- 2020-03-14: Third International Congress of Science and Engineering