A New Non- Gaussian Performance Evaluation Method in Uncompensated Coherent Optical Transmission Systems
Buy and Download
Paper COI CodeThis Paper COI Code is JR_JIST-7-3_003. Also You can use the following address to link to this article. This link is permanent and is used as an article registration confirmation in the Civilica reference:
How to Cite to This Paper:If you want to refer to this Paper in your research work, you can simply use the following phrase in the resources section:
Research Info Management
اطلاعات استنادی این Paper را به نرم افزارهای مدیریت اطلاعات علمی و استنادی ارسال نمایید و در تحقیقات خود از آن استفاده نمایید.
- Facial Images Quality Assessment based on ISO/ICAO S tandard Compliance Estimation by HMAX Model
- SSIM- Based Fuzzy Video Rate Controller for Variable Bit Rate Applications of Scalable HEVC
- Standard Deviation Characterization of a Small Size Reverberation Chamber by Using Full wave Simulation and E- Field Probe
- The Innovation Roadmap and Value Creation for Information Goods Pricing as an Economic Commodity
- An Intelligent Autonomous System for Condition-Based Maintenance- Case Study: Control Valves
This Papers recently indexed in civilica
Share this page
More information about COI
COI stands for "CIVILICA Object Identifier". COI is the unique code assigned to articles of Iranian conferences and journals when indexing on the CIVILICA citation database.
The COI is the national code of documents indexed in CIVILICA and is a unique and permanent code. it can always be cited and tracked and assumed as registration confirmation ID.