Studying the time lag response of stable isotopes in Middle East precipitation to variations of climatic teleconnection indices
Buy and Download
Paper COI CodeThis Paper COI Code is EMGBC03_044. Also You can use the following address to link to this article. This link is permanent and is used as an article registration confirmation in the Civilica reference:
How to Cite to This Paper:If you want to refer to this Paper in your research work, you can simply use the following phrase in the resources section:
Research Info Management
اطلاعات استنادی این Paper را به نرم افزارهای مدیریت اطلاعات علمی و استنادی ارسال نمایید و در تحقیقات خود از آن استفاده نمایید.
- The spatial and possess analyses of piping and gully head erosions using unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) images
- The role of the aeolian factor in the formation of the landforms of the Lower Volga region
- The Paleolithic cave of Qaleh Kord (Qazvin, IRAN): geoarchaeological study by using micromorphology and physical-chemical analysis
- The Late Quaternary Environmental changes in Iran
- Climate variability analysis for evolution effect over the Garmsar Alluvial fan, Based on field measurements
This Papers recently indexed in civilica
Share this page
More information about COI
COI stands for "CIVILICA Object Identifier". COI is the unique code assigned to articles of Iranian conferences and journals when indexing on the CIVILICA citation database.
The COI is the national code of documents indexed in CIVILICA and is a unique and permanent code. it can always be cited and tracked and assumed as registration confirmation ID.