Buy and Download
Paper COI CodeThis Paper COI Code is RCRRM01_058. Also You can use the following address to link to this article. This link is permanent and is used as an article registration confirmation in the Civilica reference:
How to Cite to This Paper:If you want to refer to this Paper in your research work, you can simply use the following phrase in the resources section:
Research Info Management
اطلاعات استنادی این Paper را به نرم افزارهای مدیریت اطلاعات علمی و استنادی ارسال نمایید و در تحقیقات خود از آن استفاده نمایید.
- New S-ROCK methods for stochastic differential equations with commutative noise
- The network 1-median problem with discrete demand weights and traveling times
- An operational approach for solving fractional pantograph differential equation
- On the finding 2-(k,l)-core of a tree with arbitrary real weight
- Regularization technique and numerical analysis of the mixed system of first and second-kind Volterra-Fredholm integral equations
This Papers recently indexed in civilica
Share this page
More information about COI
COI stands for "CIVILICA Object Identifier". COI is the unique code assigned to articles of Iranian conferences and journals when indexing on the CIVILICA citation database.
The COI is the national code of documents indexed in CIVILICA and is a unique and permanent code. it can always be cited and tracked and assumed as registration confirmation ID.