الگوی فرآیند موزای توسعه یافته بر ارتقاء سلامت بیماران دیابتی
Paper COI CodeThis Paper COI Code is CNTCONF03_136. Also You can use the following address to link to this article. This link is permanent and is used as an article registration confirmation in the Civilica reference:
How to Cite to This Paper:If you want to refer to this Paper in your research work, you can simply use the following phrase in the resources section:
Research Info Management
اطلاعات استنادی این Paper را به نرم افزارهای مدیریت اطلاعات علمی و استنادی ارسال نمایید و در تحقیقات خود از آن استفاده نمایید.
- Proposing an Efficient Hybrid Method for Highly Brackish Water Desalination
- Comparison of Inorganic Draw Solutes in Forward Osmosis Desalination Process
- Surface Modification of TFC Membranes using Silver Nanoparticles to Enhance Membrane Fouling Resistance for Desalination and Wastewater Treatment
- Removal of Suspended Solids, Algae and Turbidity from the Raw Water and Enhancement of Desalination of Saline Water using an Innovative Membrane Filter
- Technical Study of Thermal-Membrane Hybrid Desalination Configurations
This Papers recently indexed in civilica
Share this page
More information about COI
COI stands for "CIVILICA Object Identifier". COI is the unique code assigned to articles of Iranian conferences and journals when indexing on the CIVILICA citation database.
The COI is the national code of documents indexed in CIVILICA and is a unique and permanent code. it can always be cited and tracked and assumed as registration confirmation ID.