An experimental study on the effects of various drill types on drilling performance of UD and woven flax fiber reinforced composites
Buy and Download
Paper COI CodeThis Paper COI Code is COMPOSIT07_099. Also You can use the following address to link to this article. This link is permanent and is used as an article registration confirmation in the Civilica reference:
How to Cite to This Paper:If you want to refer to this Paper in your research work, you can simply use the following phrase in the resources section:
Research Info Management
اطلاعات استنادی این Paper را به نرم افزارهای مدیریت اطلاعات علمی و استنادی ارسال نمایید و در تحقیقات خود از آن استفاده نمایید.
- Theory of interaction of EM waves from Characterization of Biodegradable Thermoplastic Starch/Poly LacticAcid/NanoClay Filaments Used in ۳D Printing
- Production of new generation Thermoplastic elastomer polyurethane (Rubber Imitation) by in-situ reaction molding
- Elasto-plastic simulation of bullet penetration into Al۷۰۷۵-SiCp composites armor
- On the wear behavior of nano-CaCO۳/E-glass fiber/epoxy composite
- Poly (Methyl methacrylate) /Poly (lactic acid) /Cellulose Nanocrystals Packaging Film. Part I: CNC Surface Modification, Nanocomposite Preparation and Characterization
This Papers recently indexed in civilica
Share this page
More information about COI
COI stands for "CIVILICA Object Identifier". COI is the unique code assigned to articles of Iranian conferences and journals when indexing on the CIVILICA citation database.
The COI is the national code of documents indexed in CIVILICA and is a unique and permanent code. it can always be cited and tracked and assumed as registration confirmation ID.