High genetic diversity of Mycobacterium tuberculosis concurrent with low genetic diversity among Mycobacterium bovis reveals their distribution patterns in northeast of Iran using ۲۴ loci MIRU-VNTR for the first time
Paper COI CodeThis Paper COI Code is MEDISM21_048. Also You can use the following address to link to this article. This link is permanent and is used as an article registration confirmation in the Civilica reference:
How to Cite to This Paper:If you want to refer to this Paper in your research work, you can simply use the following phrase in the resources section:
Research Info Management
اطلاعات استنادی این Paper را به نرم افزارهای مدیریت اطلاعات علمی و استنادی ارسال نمایید و در تحقیقات خود از آن استفاده نمایید.
- Design and Construction of Expression Vectors for Evaluation of Mutual Interactions between Human Rax and E۲f۱ Transcription Factors
- Using Microwell Chip for Scalable Generation of Pancreatic Aggregates
- The Small Molecule Enoxacin Suppresses The Growth and Invasiveness of Esophageal Cancer Cells
- Preclinical Toxicity Study of Clinical Grade Alloge-neic Human Bone Marrow-Derived Clonal Mesenchymal Stromal Cells
- The Effect of Betaine on Osteogenic Differentiation of Human Adipose-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells In Vitro
This Papers recently indexed in civilica
Share this page
More information about COI
COI stands for "CIVILICA Object Identifier". COI is the unique code assigned to articles of Iranian conferences and journals when indexing on the CIVILICA citation database.
The COI is the national code of documents indexed in CIVILICA and is a unique and permanent code. it can always be cited and tracked and assumed as registration confirmation ID.