Prevalence of Vibrio parahaemolyticus species and frequency of tdh pathogenic gene in strains isolated from Persian Gulf fish and shrimp
Paper COI CodeThis Paper COI Code is BIOCONF21_0801. Also You can use the following address to link to this article. This link is permanent and is used as an article registration confirmation in the Civilica reference:
How to Cite to This Paper:If you want to refer to this Paper in your research work, you can simply use the following phrase in the resources section:
Research Info Management
اطلاعات استنادی این Paper را به نرم افزارهای مدیریت اطلاعات علمی و استنادی ارسال نمایید و در تحقیقات خود از آن استفاده نمایید.
- تشخیص بیماری اوتیسم با استفاده از netDX و تصاویر تشدید مغناطیسی عملکردی
- Critical assessment of genome-scale metabolic Models of Arabidopsis thaliana
- Genome-Scale Tissue-specific Reconstruction and Analysis of Metabolic Network in Glioblastoma multiform and Glioblastoma Stem Cells for Identification of Novel Anti-Brain Tumor Drug Targets
- Genome-scale Constraint-based Metabolic Modelling of Propionibacterium freudenreichii
- In silico analysis to predict involving pathways of transcribed ultraconserved regions (T-UCRs) in the bladder cancer
This Papers recently indexed in civilica
Share this page
More information about COI
COI stands for "CIVILICA Object Identifier". COI is the unique code assigned to articles of Iranian conferences and journals when indexing on the CIVILICA citation database.
The COI is the national code of documents indexed in CIVILICA and is a unique and permanent code. it can always be cited and tracked and assumed as registration confirmation ID.