A Mini Review of Serotonin and Its Receptors
Buy and Download
Paper COI CodeThis Paper COI Code is JR_IJMR-1-1_006. Also You can use the following address to link to this article. This link is permanent and is used as an article registration confirmation in the Civilica reference:
How to Cite to This Paper:If you want to refer to this Paper in your research work, you can simply use the following phrase in the resources section:
Research Info Management
اطلاعات استنادی این Paper را به نرم افزارهای مدیریت اطلاعات علمی و استنادی ارسال نمایید و در تحقیقات خود از آن استفاده نمایید.
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and Stroke Events: A Systematic Review and Meta- Analysis
- Professors’ view on the appropriate postgraduate degree in nursing education: A comparative study in two different sociocultural societies and literature review
- The effects of nursing interventions on mothers’ empowerment regarding improvement of the care of preterm infant in NICU: a Systematic review
- Burkitt’s Lymphoma Post Renal Transplantation: PTLD.Int Survey
- Relationship between Intelligence and Reaction Time; A Review Study
This Papers recently indexed in civilica
Share this page
More information about COI
COI stands for "CIVILICA Object Identifier". COI is the unique code assigned to articles of Iranian conferences and journals when indexing on the CIVILICA citation database.
The COI is the national code of documents indexed in CIVILICA and is a unique and permanent code. it can always be cited and tracked and assumed as registration confirmation ID.