Comparison of pregnancy outcome after letrozole versus clomiphene treatment for mild ovarian stimulation protocol in poor responders
Buy and Download
Paper COI CodeThis Paper COI Code is JR_IJRM-12-11_001. Also You can use the following address to link to this article. This link is permanent and is used as an article registration confirmation in the Civilica reference:
How to Cite to This Paper:If you want to refer to this Paper in your research work, you can simply use the following phrase in the resources section:
Research Info Management
اطلاعات استنادی این Paper را به نرم افزارهای مدیریت اطلاعات علمی و استنادی ارسال نمایید و در تحقیقات خود از آن استفاده نمایید.
- Is There a Place for Round and Elongated Spermatids Injection inAssisted Reproduction?
- Restoration of Spermatogenesis by Adenoviral Gene Transfer into Injured Spinal Cords of Rats
- Comparison between Transvaginal Sonography and Cytological results for detection of ovarian cysts
- Evaluation of the Predictive Value of Semen Parameters in Sperm Fertility Potential Using Intracellular Calcium Increase in Response to Progesterone
- The Chromosomal Abnormality of Failed Fertilized Human Oocytes in an In Vitro Fertilization Program
This Papers recently indexed in civilica
This Researchs recently indexed in civilica
Share this page
More information about COI
COI stands for "CIVILICA Object Identifier". COI is the unique code assigned to articles of Iranian conferences and journals when indexing on the CIVILICA citation database.
The COI is the national code of documents indexed in CIVILICA and is a unique and permanent code. it can always be cited and tracked and assumed as registration confirmation ID.